AF Canyon Night Run - July 10th, 2010

Lka1988

poor college student
Hey, just putting it out there, I'm bringing my Land Cruiser AND my fiance :) She grew up around east coast-style mudding, she loves this stuff.

I got some new chromoly junk in my front axle, I'm excited to play with it again.

Last edited:

DewYota

Lane!! Thats sick dude i didnt know you finished it. This should be a good run, havent wheeled with you guys forever.

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
Well i have been wanting to get out and the wife gave me permission to bring her rig and i have to bring the kids but they love to wheel so we will be up there also. I am bringing the wifes XJ Grey with 6" long arm and 33's plus lockers and winch so i will have recovery gear just incase anybody has any problems, as for now it is raining at my house so it mght be a bit wet up there tomorrow lets only hope lol. So whats the decision where ya'll meeting at? I was planning on just hitting the tibble fork restrooms and airing down there and waiting til i see ya all, not sure if my cb is working but will play with it tomorrow

littlyota

I will be there, I will either meet at the air down area or maybe the trail. I am going to get a late start, but should be able to catch up.

Keep an eye out for the ugly beast

100_0673.jpg

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
I will be there, I will either meet at the air down area or maybe the trail. I am going to get a late start, but should be able to catch up.

Keep an eye out for the ugly beast

100_0673.jpg

I love the paint job, wish the wife would let me do it to her xj but she said no and found some pink camo wrap that she is putting on it instead just to make it so i wont drive hers. I will be at tibble fork around 730 just look for a grey xj

DewYota

You'd be surprised how many grey xj's there are out there... how bout you look for the pack of sweet toyota's they're all one of a kind and unmistakable :) haha (but ill keep my eye out for ya)

littlyota

I love the paint job, wish the wife would let me do it to her xj but she said no and found some pink camo wrap that she is putting on it instead just to make it so i wont drive hers. I will be at tibble fork around 730 just look for a grey xj

Thanks.

Should be rolling in there about the same time. Hopefully UDOT does not pull some crazy lane closures. I need to make good time.

sixstringsteve

Thanks for a fun run everybody. Sorry to those in the back, you guys were sure patient. We'll have to do it again soon.

littlyota

Thanks for a fun run everybody. Sorry to those in the back, you guys were sure patient. We'll have to do it again soon.

No worries, we rolled out and went up to Forest Lake. I tried to call you on the CB, but no luck. You must have been out of your rig.

Thanks for putting it on.