Alpine Fire

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
At this point, who are the assclowns starting these fires? The behavior that's been responsible for the man made fires have been pretty well documented and reported on.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
View from work (south temple, slc)

fire.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
KUTV reported that crews are up in the Tibble Fork area evacuating, or evaluating for possible evacuation.

sixstringsteve

I'm at my patents' house with my brothers. My folks are out of town, but we seem to be in a safe zone for now. The fire is at least a mile or two away.

STAG

On my grind
I was at the chevron on the alpine highway and saw it start, well noticed it a couple minutes after it started, and watched it go the whole way up the mountain

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
tonight when the winds shift back down the mountain is when the home are going to be in trouble... I hope your getting things ready to move out if needed...

sixstringsteve

We just got done evacuating. Everything was very orderly. The fire marshalls called us and left a message, and then they knocked on our door and told us we have 15 min to evacuate. We were ready, but the fire was still so far away. I highly doubt any of the homes in my mom's neighborhood are in danger of fire. Hopefully the winds don't shift.