!! alright guys time to help the needy!!

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Alright this is the deal. We (WILD YOATS) are doing a food drive to help restock the food banks. We are doing the "drive" on saturday november the 16th at 1:00 pm at liberty park in salt lake, we are asking for non-perishable food items caned goods etc. We would REALLY like for the entire four wheel drive community to help us with this. So basicly you would round up as much stuff as posible and bring it down on saturday. simple enuff right!! I'll post more details as soon as i get them worked out. Any questions please call me (435)783-3420 or pm me, thanks a ton Tracy aka "1/4 elliptic toy"

yellowjacket

Much more comfortable
I guess even a couple would help, huh? That's about all Melissa and I could probably do right know with school and all.:( Are you talking about the Library on 2700 S.?

WE ALL BRING OUR ROCKCRAWLERS RIGHT?!?! Including you, right Tracy?

yellowjacket

Much more comfortable
Originally posted by yellowjacket
I guess even a couple would help, huh? That's about all Melissa and I could probably do right know with school and all.:( Are you talking about the Library on 2700 S.?

WE ALL BRING OUR ROCKCRAWLERS RIGHT?!?! Including you, right Tracy?
Oops, my bad! I didn't read it right. :eek: Liberty Park, gotcha.:)

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
YES!!! bring your rock crawlers, your pavement pounders, your grocery getters and your mall crawlers!! We want people to see the 4x4 community doing some good to help those less fortunate, and yes 1 can of food WILL make a difference. there is now a post on our web site with all the info www.wildyoats.com THANKS EVERYONE Nuber did you get the email??:)

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I'm anti "wildyotes" but will try like hell to bring by a few cans. Maybee I can park on scouts hood and piss off johny. :)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Tracy- When are you guys Delivering the Canned Goods?

I'm wondering if we can accept donations at the Swap Meet and then hook up with you afterwards, since they are on the same day????

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by Greg
Tracy- When are you guys Delivering the Canned Goods?

I'm wondering if we can accept donations at the Swap Meet and then hook up with you afterwards, since they are on the same day????

We are going to the food bank at 2:30. We are set up with the news channels to leave liberty park at 2:30. So hopefully you could just come down to the park between 12 and 2. Does this work for you?

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I'll be there. I am now "off the cool list" of W/Y I am not on the pics of members. Now I need to go just to represent the cool croud in RME. I'll try and even drive the big truck. Just got the R&P fixed.