!! alright guys time to help the needy!!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy

We are going to the food bank at 2:30. We are set up with the news channels to leave liberty park at 2:30. So hopefully you could just come down to the park between 12 and 2. Does this work for you?

It may be tough, since the Swap Meet ends @ 4pm..... Well see though. If we get some goods, I'll make sure they get to Liberty Park by 2pm.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Greg

It may be tough, since the Swap Meet ends @ 4pm..... Well see though. If we get some goods, I'll make sure they get to Liberty Park by 2pm.

Hopefully I'll have my XJ fixed and be able to make it to the swap meet (kind of a 'first priority'), but if you need me to hook up with you and haul some stuff down to Liberty Park in the pickup, I'd be happy to work that out.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I may be able to make a run up to the swap meet in the morning. I can get all the canned goods then. Let me know. I am going to the cannathon? :)

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by BlackSheep
1/4,
how did this turn out? Did you get a good showing??

jd

600 pounds of food. but 90% of the people that replied here did'nt even show up:( I guess thats what happens when brandon throws a shin dig on the same day.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member

600 pounds of food. but 90% of the people that replied here did'nt even show up:( I guess thats what happens when brandon throws a shin dig on the same day.

Yeah, I wish I could have been to either one of the 'events' that took place yesterday. I picked up my luggage from baggage claim just about the time that the swap meet was shutting down.

glad to hear you did get some participation though!!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Sounds like a great turnout for a greater cause! You guys rock! Sorry RME couldn't represent at both activities......