Am I crazy?

MattL

If its paid for, and money is not tight, then keep it. Get out when you can and have it as the eye candy for the moments of dreaming. Just make sure that if you do keep it that its keep in a clean spot and not left to rot in the outdoors like some people do with cool toys. Yes you have a really cool toy.

rholbrook

The last couple years has been a turning point for me. I have moved away from track riding an into off-road/ trail riding. I have loved motorcycles since I was 5 but got the blues a couple years ago due to tracks closing and options for that type of riding going away. Then I realized it's just fun to be out with friends in the outdoors. There are so many ways to ride and enjoy motorcycling that I hope to keep doing it in one form or another until I'm in my 60's. Riding with my dad and Russ's group last year just cemented that desire even more. So I guess I'm saying don't sell but maybe try some other types of rides/terrain that will change things up a bit. Change is good unless it's changing to no motorcycles:)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Caleb, maybe you need new friends. Do you want me to invite you with my disfunctional group? We enjoyed riding with Chad's dad. Actually, it wasnt bad riding with Chad either.

I am heading south on Thursday if you want to come down. I have to work Friday for a few hours but Harrison and I are going to hit it hard Saturday.

Caleb

Yeah, it's listed...just put it up this morning. We'll see what kind of response I get. I've had one guy contact me on it but wanted me to drop the price a bunch. I guess that's the thing. If I get my price, I'll sell...if I don't, I'm not needing the money so I won't really budge on the price.

Caleb!! Lets plan a Moab-Fruita-Moab ride again!

Let's do it. What's a good time of year for that ride? I'm sure there's still snow through some of the higher elevations right now.

Caleb

I did. It was a great ride, felt great to get out, but still not feeling that early season crave I usually have.

This was taken off a GoPro video.
photo.jpg

Caleb

Well...I had a guy just come to look at the bike, he's pretty serious about it. He's supposed to let me know tomorrow.