Another Local U-Tuber in the water?

toys4rocks

I didn't mean to do that!
I hate to get anyone in serious trouble... I have to admit I was mostly annoyed by how lame it was. Considering how much trouble it can make for the community it was hardly worth watching. Technically I suppose one truck probably didn't hurt that stream too bad; I really don't belive in making examples of people. I would like to see more signs in some of these areas... Some kind of indication what's fair game. Don't get me wrong, I suspect even these guys knew they weren't supposed to be in the creek, But i doubt they were aware how big a deal it is. Some more logs to mark illegal trails or something would be ideal.

To be honest those wheels should be a ticket-able offense.

Your kidding right? So the next guy pulls into the same spot and says "One or two trucks going through here isn't going to hurt anything". Then a few more trucks down the line, and then it's "It looks like a road now" or " I am not the only one that goes down this". In the end it looks like Rattlesnake and Constrictor do now.

Next comes the FS and closes the area because "WE" (The off-road community) can't stay on the F@#$ing trail.

jrussell3176

Your kidding right? So the next guy pulls into the same spot and says "One or two trucks going through here isn't going to hurt anything". Then a few more trucks down the line, and then it's "It looks like a road now" or " I am not the only one that goes down this".

This is similar to people who take trash out west, shoot it, and then leave it all there. Wtf do they think it would look like if everyone else did the same thing? :rolleyes:

As far as signs go, you can't sign off everything on every trail! The education needs to be done well before the jackass is let loose with his new 4x4. Plain old common sense would tell you nobody drives in that stream and neither should you. IMO a ticket would be a very effective way to educate this guy and his buddies.

toys4rocks

This is similar to people who take trash out west, shoot it, and then leave it all there. Wtf do they think it would look like if everyone else did the same thing? :rolleyes:

As far as signs go, you can't sign off everything on every trail! The education needs to be done well before the jackass is let loose with his new 4x4. Plain old common sense would tell you nobody drives in that stream and neither should you. IMO a ticket would be a very effective way to educate this guy and his buddies.

I will find the link later, but A2b over on Pirate got busted in the Dusy area for driving over trees. The guy is just a kid and his internet friends actually had him busted. Nobody should be immune from punishment for doing stupid or illegal things.

He has been wheeling before, and knows better. Just a case of bad judgment and don't give a **** attitude.

bryce

Richard Crainium
WoW you guys are bigger fanatics than the greenies.
Not that I agree with where and when ppl go places.
But, "let us hang another sign"
"let us close another road"
"careful you might loosen some dirt on the road and it will turn into sediment in the creek"
I apoligize in advance to anyone that i may offend with my warped perspective.

Meat_

Banned
"careful you might loosen some dirt on the road and it will turn into sediment in the creek"

Would it be fun to drop into a creek and drive it? Sure it would.
Will one person doing so hurt anything? Not really.

Who gets to decide who that one person is?

toys4rocks

WOW, because we are finally turning into fanatics (Works for the greenies) we are finally protecting, or trying to protect the few places we have left to get our tires dirty.

I believe if it weren't for a select few jackasses, we could actually co-exist with environmentalists.

Houndoc

I like Steve's suggestion. A little self policeing (perhpas including fowarding info to the real police) but without tons of publicity is the way to deal with it.

Seth

These go to 11
I have posted a very polite comment a day since this thread started. They have all been deleted. I sent him a message on youtubes pm explaining why this is detrimental to the 4x4 community.... no response short of deleting my comments. I was a cocky kid, but I wasn't this dense.

Bone Down

I am no 'B' expert by any means, but I believe if he is in the area that many think he is in, it is not a marked trail and therefore is out of area, and is therefore illegal at this point.

The 'B' area is marked only trails and the rest are off limits I think that includes the creak.

What is the big deal about this, well all the residents that reside near the 'B' are all ready trying to get the area completely closed off to motorized travel, items like this posted up in such a manner only provides argumentative ammo for their cause and effectively hurts ours.

Last edited:

Geepfreak

I'm here.
So, has this guy been turned in yet? I did not have the opportunity to see the posts that were deleted. If, no-one has turned him in, I would be glad too..