Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Join the revolution and buy a JT

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Searching for a set of Rubi tire/rim take offs if anyone has any kicking around. As Jeremy warned me asking prices from the KSL folks are just stupid. Tires are pretty worn, pretty sure they are the originals. Rubi take offs should suffice until I can save my pennies for more.

Also be interested in stock Rubi fender flares.

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I've got five like new JL Rubi wheels but no tires.

- DAA
What style @DAA I made the mistake of showing the wife multiple options and she has decreed it will be this style despite no one having them for sale willing to negotiate off sticky level prices. And me finding a pretty good deal for 5 “standard” rubicon style.

IMG_5040.jpeg

Agility Customs

Vendor
Searching for a set of Rubi tire/rim take offs if anyone has any kicking around. As Jeremy warned me asking prices from the KSL folks are just stupid. Tires are pretty worn, pretty sure they are the originals. Rubi take offs should suffice until I can save my pennies for more.

Also be interested in stock Rubi fender flares.

I have a set of AEV Pintler wheels that will fit that thing

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Size tires? That will run 35's no problem in stock form.

Edit: Nevermind! You didn't get the Rubi...

- DAA

Stock JT Rubi take offs. Interwebs suggest they're 32.8 in.

Thinking about grabbing a pair of these LINK if I can't secure some Rubi flares for cheaper. Help bigger clearance and keep it low.

Tires on it are pretty bald, won't be great for winter. These should be good for that and winter testing/exploring, While I save pennies for a long arm, 35's, gears and lockers

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Thinking about grabbing a pair of these LINK if I can't secure some Rubi flares for cheaper. Help bigger clearance and keep it low.

Wow! I haven’t seen those before. Bushwhacker flares that look good?!?! Madness!!
While I save pennies for a long arm, 35's, gears and lockers
I don’t think you’ll need long arms with only 35” tires. Those flares will let you run stock suspension height.

mesha

By endurance we conquer

Attachments

• IMG_0561.jpeg
    IMG_0561.jpeg
    456 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0502.jpeg
    IMG_0502.jpeg
    447.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0501.jpeg
    IMG_0501.jpeg
    455.4 KB · Views: 15

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I believe @lbryson will have these wheels available for a deal by the end of the day?
4379387-1702058207-392887.jpg

Tires are going on her XJ. I think she's wanting $200 for the set of 4 but is kind of negotiable (especially if someone had a set of XJ 5" lift shocks)?