Any carpet cleaners on RME?

GOAT

Back from the beyond
We are looking to have the carpets cleaned in Jenn's condo and would like to give our business to someone on the board first.

Thanks in advance,
Marcus

DAA

He's not on here, but one of my friends has a disaster cleanup company and he does fantastic carpet cleaning at good prices. He did our whole house a couple of months ago and I was stunned at how much better the carpet looked after. It's only 5 years old and in good shape anyway, I didn't even think it was dirty but my Wife wanted it done, so I had Steve come over and do it. I think we'll have it done every year or two from now on.

His name is Steve Garrett, his website is here.

- DAA

GOAT

Back from the beyond
He's not on here, but one of my friends has a disaster cleanup company and he does fantastic carpet cleaning at good prices. He did our whole house a couple of months ago and I was stunned at how much better the carpet looked after. It's only 5 years old and in good shape anyway, I didn't even think it was dirty but my Wife wanted it done, so I had Steve come over and do it. I think we'll have it done every year or two from now on.

His name is Steve Garrett, his website is here.

- DAA

I use Common Cents Carpet Cleaning in South Jordan, Tell Len Jack sent you.

Steve, BuckinBronco does carpet. Great guy

BuckingBronco (Steve) has done mine.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll check in with them.

Dominic

I too use Steve (bucking bronco) he owns and operates Simply Clean Carpets great guy good prices and he worked for Coit for years before starting his own. (801) 532-5554

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Another vote for Steve. Got a nasty child (not mine) induced chewing gum problem to vanish and made the carpets looked great.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Yet another vote for Steve........

He saved me from getting my butt kicked by a little man that sold me a turbo. I accidentally got a couple drops of oil from my old turbo on his filthy carpet and he flipped out! It was funny.

Steve got the oil out and made the only clean spot in the guys whole shop.

Good times

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I haven't run into anyone in the same line of work that can come even remotely close to the customer service steve provides.

rondo

rondo
I live in Tooele and i can do carpets. I have a professional mobile machine and its how i got thru school. The machine is so good i still have it. It's not a business but i can do a professional job on most anything.