Any HVAC techs on here

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Desperately trying to find a 45+5 mfd capacitor today. If anyone has one kicking around please let me know.

Thank you

xjtony

That's a tough one. The supply stores won't be open until tomorrow. Home Depot/Lowes normally have them to order but not in stock. A repair place might be your best chance for getting one today.

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
That's a tough one. The supply stores won't be open until tomorrow. Home Depot/Lowes normally have them to order but not in stock. A repair place might be your best chance for getting one today.
Yes Problem is everyone I called is days out from scheduling a service call and won't sell parts.

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Friend of a friend came through. I get shops not wanting to sell to the DIY public but this was my elderly mother with dementia. None of them cared about coming out for the literal ten minute job for a week and all told me to suck it up and wait a week even though I was happy to pay their labor to cool her down. I was happy to pay a service call charge just to get the cap but no dice. Same day means next week I guess

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Yep but the soonest Amazon could deliver what I needed was Wednesday. I could have gotten one tomorrow morning no problem. I needed it last night for unusual reasons and I simply asked if anyone had one on a service van. I actually found one this afternoon do all is good.