Any Interest in doing part of the Utah Backcountry Discovery Route in 2014?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12904
  • Start date

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I'm booked every weekend up to the 6th. I could do a planning meet on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday depending on which week.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12904

I'm out of town till Friday but can meet any of those nights after this week. Thursday- Friday is better for me my boys have tee ball Wednesday

Tonkaman

Let's plan to get together one if those days next week then. If weather permits I'm going to try my first overnight run this Friday night

D

Deleted member 12904

Let's plan to get together one if those days next week then. If weather permits I'm going to try my first overnight run this Friday night
Keep me in the loop I want to try it this weekend also. Where ya thinking?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Man this month is super busy. I will be available on the 18th, the 24th, 29th, 30 or 31st. I know that's pretty limited so if you guys can work something out that I can't make, I understand. I'll just follow along.

D

Deleted member 12904

Something simple probably within refueling distance of Eureka
Weather is looking perfect for this Friday. Let's plan on an overnighter. Maybe park at five mile camp in black rock canyon fuel in eureka head back sat mornin? I will try to get doug and Andrew to come also.

D

Deleted member 12904

Man this month is super busy. I will be available on the 18th, the 24th, 29th, 30 or 31st. I know that's pretty limited so if you guys can work something out that I can't make, I understand. I'll just follow along.

I could meet up Sunday the 18th

D

Deleted member 12904

Andrew is down to go but won't be ready to leave till 5pm. It takes us 45-60 min to get out there. Would meeting at 6 work for you?

D

Deleted member 12904

Yeah that will work for me. We should be able to get back in there a ways before dark

ya we can get to black rock in 30-45 min get back in somewhere cool set up camp and get firewood before dark.

D

Deleted member 12904

I'm thinking I will be ok for tomorrow but after trying to pack in my dry bags it don't think it will work. Might have to buy some luggage.

i did make a gps mount based off what Doug did on his drz. It's not great it vibrates and I can't keep the brake cable out of the way so back to the drawing board for that.

Also mounted my new light. Doug made the ring and I scabbed the rest of the mount with stuff I had in the garage. If it works well I will have some nice tabs cnc cut.