Any reptile guys here?

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I used to have all sorts of crap.. Frogs, chameleons, geckos, now I just have a yellow belly slider turtle.:)

iceaxe

Backroad Adventurer
coworker has a list as long as a zoo, he just picked up a hypo brooksi king snake and two reticulated pythons last night to add to the list. His current largest an Anaconda (last measured 25') currently at a zoo for breeding somewhere awaiting for eggs to hatch to bring her home, weighed '280 before she went gravid (just found out that means pregnant in snake jargon, also just learned that snake keeps eggs inside and gives live birth when they hatch)

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Yea I thought about an anaconda or a reticulated python. Both get huge. The feeding is kinda rediculous, and you can't play with them anymore. I have two 5 foot redtails, one small ball python, three beardies(FS) one savana monitor 24inches, one dumeral monitor 24 inches, one black throat that is 12 inches. all measurments without tail.
So to keep them fed, I breed my own rats ( about 50-100 a month) and hissing cockroaches. Like on fear factor.

Last edited:

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
had a painted turtle when I was a kid. had two ball pythons at one point. got bored and sold my set up.

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
I had a bunch, but you knew that. Pythons, Iguanas, monitors, random smaller things. I had a rattler once, till I realised I could die, and took him back where I got him (this was less than 12 hours, and never left the vacinity of the collection. I'll call it a dumbfounding burst of youthfull stupidity.)
I have two fish right now.
I did get a robo raptor for christmas, and when the tempermental bastard wants to work, he as cool as most of the real reptiles I've had. Those things are seriously neat wiht the different moods you can put them in for interaction. My four year old won't go near him in "Hunting Mood".
The best part of a robo raptor over any of the real reptiles???
It does not poop.
My pythons would wake me up out of a dead sleep when they dropped the bomb.