anyone allergic to wasps? In fear o' mah life! halp!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
so I got stung by a wasp about 10min ago, and, unusually, my arm is swelling up, incredibly painful, and I am a little dizzy and raspy-breathed now. Is this what anaphylactic shock is like? :eek:

If I die, my wife is giving all my stuff away cheap. :D

but seriously, my arm is swelling pretty good and it feels like hell! fingertips are all tingly. :(

where's the Benadryl damnit

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
You are weird Tacoma...if YOU think something is out of the norm...just go get it checked out. HAHAHA.

" OMG my arm just got cut off, lets consult on RME and see if anyone else has had this happen to them before. F*** the emergency room. "
ROFL *thumbs*

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
hahah I don't think it's quite that severe... You are talking to someone who has pulled spikes out of his leg, stitched himself up, and set his own broken bones. Doctors just "practice" medicine. :D

seriously though, this breathing trouble may warrant attention. :eek:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Get the Benadryl yet? My boy is allergic to mosquitos, just a couple bites can get his whole forearm swelled up. The topical Benadryl works fairly well, and is nicer than having a super-groggy 5 year old. (which is what you get with the take-it-orally version)

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Taco.. take some childrens benidril.. it gets into the system faster than adult stuff.. or drive over here and let me test out my eppi pen on you :)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'm not looking forward to the day that the wife gets stung and I have to jam the epipen into her thigh...