Architecture Photos

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
New buildings, old buildings, buildings that are falling down, buildings that are being built.

Window.jpg

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
they always come out lookin like crap when I drop down the reso for size, I need to get a image server..

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
My two sons in CA built a house in Hesperia. One is an out of work architect and he designed it. I am very proud of both of them for what they did.

Attachments

• HPIM1050.jpg
    HPIM1050.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Kitchen2.jpg
    Kitchen2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 24

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I always enjoy seeing this beehive contraption at the Childrens Museum. They have really cool stuff in there! lol

beehive.jpg

Caleb

Here's a few from a recent trip:

France:
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Ethiopia:
(just when you think you've seen it all, you find they are still using trees for scaffolding :p)
web.jpg

That was probably a 6 story building, we saw very tall buildings with tress precariously stacked as scaffolding to the top floor.

web.jpg

If you look, you can see the huts in the distance :D

The pics mostly suck because we were not allowed to have "professional" (DSLR) cameras in Ethiopia, so all we took was our point and shoot and a lot of time in Ethiopia when we were out of the city, for our safety, we weren't allowed to stop so the pics were snapped hanging out of the window of a speeding van :rofl:

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I love this photo :cool:

Ethiopia:
(just when you think you've seen it all, you find they are still using trees for scaffolding :p)
web.jpg

That was probably a 6 story building, we saw very tall buildings with tress precariously stacked as scaffolding to the top floor.

:

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I need a slide scanner, anyone have one of those for rent?

I had about 7 boxes of slides that I took to Macey's food store in Ogden. I told them I wasn't in a hurry so they would just do them when they had time. Two weeks later I got them back and it only cost me about 35 bucks. I'm sure other photo places would do something similar.