Are you ready for Supercrawl?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'm still tireless (that is, my tires have not yet shown up). The only things I can think of left to do are swapping the tires, and installing a kickdown cable. Hopefully the tires show up tomorrow, and my kickdown cable should be here tomorrow afternoon as well. I also need to replace full-float axle flange bolts, and re-seal one side. Nothing much, but I can't really start on it till tomorrow night.:( Carl's Buggy is looking close to ready to go, and Course Marshall Scott's Jeep is about ready to go too!

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Originally posted by rckcrlr
I left the digi camera at home, sorry...So YES, get off the computer and drive to St George!

BTW 39.5x13.5x17 IROK's with??????????

I wanted to see the 39's on some 20's! :( :)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
so, ah......

maybe this is a dumb question, maybe not.

is outside food and drink allowed? and, how early is a good time to be there, so we're not in line forever?

any other tips eh?

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by SAMI
so, ah......

maybe this is a dumb question, maybe not.

is outside food and drink allowed? and, how early is a good time to be there, so we're not in line forever?

any other tips eh?

you better stay home:p you'll be in line forever.

and no YOU can't bring anything in.

but anyone else can:p :rofl:

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
Check out the boys !

And what they said.

SuperCrawlTech-001.jpg

On the way to tech today we spotted Brandon "The Knife" Gillen loading up supplies at what is rumored to be his new sponsor. With sponsorship dollars being soaked up quickly, we applaud him for seeking new areas of revenue to keep his team supported. Should this rumor turn out to be false, we hope that the Anarchy Off-Road t-shirts are a big seller so that he can continue to wow the crowds with his dazzling driving skills

Results and comments Found at....

http://www.pirate4x4.com/trailreports/supercrawl03/index.html

Last edited:

sukaB

Banned
I would like to thank all my sponsors at this time as well...
Kurt do U like those 9 buck spotter tread shoes?
Walmart kicks A
Chicks visit the St George Walmart like it's going out of style..WHEW;)
FYI:::: They are a new sponsor