Are you ready for Supercrawl?

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Hawkins is very good, but he doesn't have a Rhino (Spence) pullin' his junk around!!! After this weekend I would dare say that Scott and Spence could be at the top battling for first with Kevin! :eek: :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by spencurai
...lets review cuz I guess that is what we are doing right now....

creighton couldn't hack unliminted.....

creighton couldn't hack legends.....

I call that competitive....

Ever play a sport... I wrestled in HS... would I be smart to wrestly you big boys in the Heavyweight class or drop the wieght and make sure I go up against the smallest guy I can...

There is just as much strategy involved in winning a super-stock class as there is winning the unlimited class....

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by RockMonkey
Man, SuperStock just got exciting! This is gonna be a battle for pride now, screw where you place, as long as you beat the other guy from RME... ;)

i am also excited to see the outcome of all this talk........

let's meet in the p-lot, by the flagpole, at noon!:D BIATCH!!

hey spence, is it ok if i handle all the punks who don't support Team Hollywood at the Supercrawl? j/k:D i am a lover, not a fighter.........i hold good grudges though......:)

fergusor

Originally posted by SAMI

hey spence, is it ok if i handle all the punks who don't support Team Hollywood at the Supercrawl? j/k:D i am a lover, not a fighter.........i hold good grudges though......:)

feel free to step on overto the green toy....................

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
hey...weren't you the guy in the white dodge going past farmington two weeks ago...I buzzed past you in my red YJ and gave you the nod....you had the toy on the trailer and a quad in the bed?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by fergusor

feel free to step on overto the green toy....................

is this for a friendly meeting? or are you being mean...........i can't tell......:D

fergusor

Originally posted by spencurai
hey...weren't you the guy in the white dodge going past farmington two weeks ago...I buzzed past you in my red YJ and gave you the nod....you had the toy on the trailer and a quad in the bed?

ya that was me just returning from testing the 4link

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

He is representing Team Toyota... of which you don't belong..... ;)

oh, i got your team toyota right here!!!!

i'll come say hi, we are friends......as long as Kurt isn't around. then i'll have to throw down!:mad:

hey Kurt, you gonna have a Mepco hat for me this time?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...hey Kurt, you gonna have a Mepco hat for me this time?

Negative bandwagonboy... talk to a Mepco dudes about them... mine are mine...

Bring your moms insurance card... save the ER some time...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
well..........fine then

but i gotta support spence........he hooked me up......

And I can honor sticking to your guns... but alot of people have hooked me up... doesn't mean you have to back up all their opinions (wether they be right or wrong)... your proving my own poin... "I gotta support XXXX they hooked me up"

"Bandwagon 1459...Boards for St. George in 5 mins..... please have your tickets ready..."