Are you ready for Supercrawl?

creighton

They want me to do what!?
I thought I was heading towards being ready early this time. I went to replace my seals on the front ARB and found out it is not the seals but a shattered ARB. The thing that is tough is that I am replacing the Dana 44 before next season. So I need another front locker. Anybody have one hanging around? Detroit or ARB.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by creighton
I thought I was heading towards being ready early this time. I went to replace my seals on the front ARB and found out it is not the seals but a shattered ARB. The thing that is tough is that I am replacing the Dana 44 before next season. So I need another front locker. Anybody have one hanging around? Detroit or ARB.

Rocklogic has a lock-rite that I've seen..........What shattered in the ARB?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
The side gears are missing some teeth. I am worried about a lock rite.

Do you have it out of the diff? That 'Rover shop on 17th(?) south has a lot of parts in stock, but might or might not have D44 items?......

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Crappy dude. I hate to suggest it, but I think Advanced 4 Wheel Drive carries ARB replacement parts. Dana 44 stuff is pretty common so they might have the parts to rebuild it.

creighton

They want me to do what!?
The rear end is waiting for a detroit to come in this morning. UPS tracking states it is out for delivery. It should show up aboput ten or 11. When it is all together I just need to slide it under and weld on the perches and antiwrap brackets. they are all ready. Paint will be crappy but too bad.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
We put the warns and CTMs in last night. Gave it a fresh coat of paint, finished up bracing the wicked traction bar mount, installed the rear shock upper mount and shocks.

Brent came over and fixed the brakes in record time, broke the throttle linkage in record time....then fixed the throttle linkage in record time.

We put down some sponsor stickers on the fresh paint from www.rockkrawler.com ....and they look tight as hell!!!

Tonight we got a guy coming to lay down the flame job for the front end.

The Winch rope and fairlead are some of the last things that need to go in.....pretty easy crapola!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
OHHH I forgot....I also sprayed on some super duper non wipe off tire cleaner....now we got big pimpin swampers in the hizza!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Andy painted over the smurf Spermies to put on the sponsor stickers. I will get more smurf spermies on that rig.....mark my words.....they just looked really cool....even racheal and kim liked them just before andy fogged em with flat black!!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Thanks floppy but I just found a good used ARB for 3 bones. I will have it tonight at 6 PM we are back on track.

If you ever break that one... I have a D44 Parts ARB ... has side gears, etc.. just missing a cap and other misc stuff... seized carrier bearing ripped a side off of it... good for parts...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Thats great. I need basically all of the internal stuff.

Let me know...... just a pimpin' moment/FYI... I also have all the air fittings/o-rings/cap boltrs for most popular lockers as well... :D

[/endpimp]