Are you ready for Supercrawl?

fergusor

I finally got the 4-link in and tested so now I get to cut the more frame and cage off. I still have to paint it and tighen up some loose end and then I will be ready.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Holy CRAP! Tracy, you're waaay further behind than I am! Did you get in through the lottery, or did you qualify? Do you guys in the lottery even know if you've been accepted yet?

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by RockMonkey
Holy CRAP! Tracy, you're waaay further behind than I am! Did you get in through the lottery, or did you qualify? Do you guys in the lottery even know if you've been accepted yet?

Lottery I think? I got a paper saying that I had qualifyed But I don't know which it was.?

creighton

They want me to do what!?
We should spray my rig wendsday and put in the dana 60 thursday. My secret weapon should be here friday. Oh you will see it at the event.

creighton

So this so called Rock Hero is sprinkeled with Pixy Dust? Are you going to have time to paint the rainbow on it? It shall be known as the PIXY RIG. I can see a big following of 5 year old girls all in their pink flowing princess costumes with tiaras and a magic wand. They can identify with the grocery getter. You need a "My Honor Student" stick on the bumper. :rofl: :rofl:

Just think it as a theme rig

creighton

Heck you should paint it Pink It could be the Barby Jeep. Seriously this has some cool angles. A whole new market. Or put a big wind up toy.:rofl: :rofl: ;)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
barbie never had a cherokee....she had a wrangler....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am pretty sure my niece's barbie wrangler has never broken an axle before....maybe you should find out powerwheel's secret...

creighton

Here is the secret.................... Put .21 HP through The PIXY RIG and I bet you don't break any axles.

I'm thinking Pink with gient sparkle Metalic paint

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by spencurai

I am pretty sure my niece's barbie wrangler has never broken an axle before....maybe you should find out powerwheel's secret...

i have blown two transmissions on those power wheels...rainy days on a steep street.....alot of out of control spinning and sliding.....good times........:D

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Looks like Bob Standage is ready:

bobstandage.jpg

I thought he was going to compete in Super Stock, but it doesn't look like it with those boat sides and tucked rear corners.