Are you ready for Supercrawl?

fergusor

Originally posted by Floppy Hat
Looks like Bob Standage is ready:

bobstandage.jpg

I thought he was going to compete in Super Stock, but it doesn't look like it with those boat sides and tucked rear corners.

there is no way.. it has coil overs on all four corners

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
Originally posted by Andy

I thought you couldn't have nitrous on your viehicle? I wanted to put it on the buggy, but if the let you do it I'm gonna do it to.

Well, there has been some debate. Some of the people in UROC don't think it should be allowed. They said it will explode! Nitrous is in a compressed bottle, but unlike the CO2 most guys run it is at a lot less pressure. And unlike propane that some guys use it isn't flamable. So I think it is safer than either of those 2 things that they do allow.

Bottom line is, it isn't in the rules, so we're gonna use it.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by skulltoy
Ohh yea, If you guys like Pixy dust, wait till you see our paint:D :D :D
I 've always wanted a bassboat, pimp daddy, bling bling, blind yo ass sparkle, glitter bomb paint job! Don't forget the fuzzy dice and the dingle balls hangin from the headliner!:cool:

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
All we at Jeepers gotta do on my BLUE and orange Tj (dam color blind grinch) is
boat sides
steering box brace
new rear control arms
cut back out cage off and rebuild it all
mount rear shocks
mount limiting straps
make front bump stops maybe footballs instead of tennis balls
mount seats and fuel cell
paint and just a couple other little things

creighton

They want me to do what!?
I am happy that Bob is staying in ledgends class because that is one less guy to worry about. Bob is a fun guy and does well most events. I like the flames! he should have made them white lighting bolts, if you know what i mean;)

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by creighton
I am happy that Bob is staying in ledgends class because that is one less guy to worry about. Bob is a fun guy and does well most events. I like the flames! he should have made them white lighting bolts, if you know what i mean;)

So what your saying is that's one less person to finish better than you? How come every time there's a new (lower) class you manage to get your Heep in it? I'm going to keep my mouth shut right now.....we'll see where we're at when the dust settles. If you want to get in to it put your money where your mouth is!!!:eek: :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by Andy

How come every time there's a new (lower) class you manage to get your Heep in it?
Now, that's the same class you'll be in, right?:rofl: Eh, doesn't matter Hawkins is gonna rule that class... Legends isn't gonna change thta much, all the usual suspects are gonna still be in there. Dean, Amy, Chris, Mike, and Bob are all too modified to fit into SS.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by skulltoy

Well, there has been some debate. Some of the people in UROC don't think it should be allowed. They said it will explode! Nitrous is in a compressed bottle, but unlike the CO2 most guys run it is at a lot less pressure. And unlike propane that some guys use it isn't flamable. So I think it is safer than either of those 2 things that they do allow.

Bottom line is, it isn't in the rules, so we're gonna use it.
Isn't CO2 actually at a lower pressure than compressed gas because it turns to a liquid? Anyway, from a competitor's perspective I don't see any reason to make a rule against Nitrous. I also don't really see any advantage that nitrous would give you.

creighton

They want me to do what!?
Andy it sounds like the same thing you are doing. Didn't you used to be in Unlimiteds. Now you are going for Superstock. "Put my money where my mouth is" I haven't seen you at the last few events. Like all this season or most of last!! Hey I'm just a student trying to have a good time. You are the guy that works for 6 states. I think it is your time to put your PIXY RIG where your mouth is. I say BRING it at the Supercrawl--PUNK.
We finished 7th in the series in 2002 and you finished where?
We finished 19th in 2003 you finished where?
We recived "Most Improved team" in 2003 You recived what?

:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by RockMonkey

Now, that's the same class you'll be in, right?:rofl: Eh, doesn't matter Hawkins is gonna rule that class... Legends isn't gonna change thta much, all the usual suspects are gonna still be in there. Dean, Amy, Chris, Mike, and Bob are all too modified to fit into SS.

you don't follow well do you....

Scott Wayment is driving the SS rig for team hollywood. Andy is driving his unlimited buggy next year....no chicken sh!t here....;)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
he is the alternate on the paperwork....but I am sure he would take over if he felt like he needed to. He is letting Scotty take a stab at the comp scene.....but you never know!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'm gonna tie 300 weather ballons to my roll cage... Hey, it doesn't say anywhere in the rules that I can't! I just hope there's no wind...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
and when the comp is over, you could sell em to all the kids in attendance....for more buggy $$$$