ATTN: Mbryson, Supergper, and Greg...

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i just saw a post from you on NAXJA and it was kinda weird... it's like the reality just set in that you actually own a unibody :rofl:

btw you are building that bumper for my neighbor, are you putting those 33's on the xj?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
xj_punk said:
i just saw a post from you on NAXJA and it was kinda weird... it's like the reality just set in that you actually own a unibody :rofl:

btw you are building that bumper for my neighbor, are you putting those 33's on the xj?
Yes and yes.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
xj_punk said:

Dammit Hickey, step away from the XJ and think about what you're doing! :p

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
there is a step program for unibody enthusiasts, but first you need to realize you have a problem :rofl:

so what is phase one? mine had a phase one. how much lift? stock axles? lockers?
lets hear it

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
xj_punk said:
so what is phase one? mine had a phase one. how much lift?Whatever is free stock axles?Yup lockers? PFFT! I feel guilty for spending money on steering joints for a 35 :rofl:
lets hear it
I will spend a few dollars building some long arms, but not much.