ATTN: Mbryson, Supergper, and Greg...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Shawn said:
are you a pervert?

Well, yes, but only towards the fairer sex.............(if it was meant towards you in that regard, I would have added 'big boy' or similar, I guess) (I''m hen pecking.....holding my daughter)

Caleb

now, who are you guys gonna pick on now that I'm done??? ;)

(just need to find some time for registering and then it will be on the trail, its already been around the neighborhood :D)

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Supergper said:

(just need to find some time for registering and then it will be on the trail, its already been around the neighborhood :D)
You will brake something..... then you will be down again... ;)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Supergper said:

HA! I know you.... First pics on a real trail wins!

Caleb

Hickey said:
HA! I know you.... First pics on a real trail wins!

K- has anyone seen rangers out at Little Moab like they are out at Rattlesnake (isn;t Little Moab SITLA Land, do Rangers still patrol it?) if not then I will be there this weekend...with camera in hand :D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Supergper said:
K- has anyone seen rangers out at Little Moab like they are out at Rattlesnake (isn;t Little Moab SITLA Land, do Rangers still patrol it?) if not then I will be there this weekend...with camera in hand :D

I can't remember ever seeing any out there before.... :hickey:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Supergper said:
Your camera and Buggy are gonna get impounded... :rofl:

You might want to post that question in the last Mini Moab trip thread.