ATTN: Mbryson, Supergper, and Greg...

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i am going to search and find everything i can about you talking crap on unibodies! :p
welcome to the chassy-less side of fourwheeling :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
xj_punk said:
i am going to search and find everything i can about you talking crap on unibodies! :p
welcome to the chassy-less side of fourwheeling :D
Oh don't worry. I intend to use this as an experiment to show just exactly how far a unibody can tear itself apart. :hickey:

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Unibodies with too big a tires pull steering boxes through thin sheet metal uniframe thingys on Upper. Thats about all I know about unibodies.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
jpest said:
Unibodies with too big a tires pull steering boxes through thin sheet metal uniframe thingys on Upper. Thats about all I know about unibodies.

That's actually very easily rectified........there's other bigger issues.

N-Smooth

Hickey said:
Oh don't worry. I intend to use this as an experiment to show just exactly how far a unibody can tear itself apart. :hickey:
:cool:
i always wanted to do that!

N-Smooth

mbryson said:
That's actually very easily rectified........there's other bigger issues.

took about 10 minutes on mine. 5/16" plate for my bumper fixed it.

N-Smooth

mbryson said:
I can't help but think hydro assist would be benificial also.....put stress where things are built a little heavier....

it's in the near future for me. last ejs my power steering pump let go.... it screeched a bit!

N-Smooth

Tacoma said:
I'm so happy. I dont' have a unibody anymore. All frame, all the time, baby! YEEEE HAAAA

i only have part of my unibody so i guess i am partially happy :-\

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Hickey said:
Blah blah blah blah.... HEY! this thread is about me! Remember?
:hickey:

Me me me , it's always about Hickey....Damm your head is getting big....your avatar is icky too. (no I didn't forget the H) Maybe we need Parker to come have a talk with you :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
supergper said:
K- has anyone seen rangers out at Little Moab like they are out at Rattlesnake (isn;t Little Moab SITLA Land, do Rangers still patrol it?) if not then I will be there this weekend...with camera in hand

Still waiting Caleb!!!!! :rofl:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Supergper said:
you'll be waiting atleast another week, its up at Rocklogic getting my new seats mounted right now :D
I saw it, they are buried in work up there right now. They asked me if I wanted to mount them for you. :rofl: It would have been the perfect chance for sabotage... :guilty: