Attn: Tacoma.... Support group available...?

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
While stumbling through my former garage / current parts cave last night, I realized that I'm becoming a Tacoma like parts collector at an alarming rate. :eek:

Tacoma, are there any support groups available for people with our affliction...? :rofl:

I had a TH350 follow me home last night too, which didn't end up in the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0378 sm.JPG
    IMG_0378 sm.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 35

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I can support that D60 at my place if you want...:cool:

There are plans for the 60 in the works.... :D
Not until the big buggy is done though. :greg:

of course, at the rate I'm going that will be 10 years from now...
If I don't get after it, I'm going to have to change my sig line.

The 60, 203, 205 and TH350 are all going to be moved to my super secret off site storage location soon. Then the parts cave can open up a bit and allow for some working room. :cool:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I think DaveB makes Tacoma look like a amateur. :eek:

Dave has an impressive stash, at least the last time I was there (98? hehe for FSJ parts!), but I'm not sure he's got me beat. Then again, I have been tossing parts left and right, so who knows.

Besides, Dave's stuff is for Jeeps. I have actual truck parts. :D

JUST KIDDING DAVE!

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Dave has an impressive stash, at least the last time I was there (98? hehe for FSJ parts!), but I'm not sure he's got me beat. Then again, I have been tossing parts left and right, so who knows.

Besides, Dave's stuff is for Jeeps. I have actual truck parts. :D

JUST KIDDING DAVE!

Yeah I need to find this support group or at least enough guys to come over and pick up parts. I had someone from RME come by and when they went into my basement for a part they said " I need to bring my wife over here, when she sees this she won't complain about my stuff anymore".

Tacoma does a spare 454, th400, 205, drivelines, dash clusters, radiator, pulleys, hydroboost brake units, doors, fenders, manifolds for my 85 Chev K30 sound like enough real parts ?