Auburn locker

Omgbecki

Carl (I Lean) once told me; "if you have air get an ARB."

ARB has many years experience on the other selectable lockers, they are proven their customer service is good, and parts will be available.

(and if you don't have air... get air...)

I actually haven't heard of the Ected lately, I kind of thought they were out of production... If it is what I am thinking of they are the ones that you can get under and lock with a wrench if the solenoid goes bad? That is the only thing I don't like about ARB if your air system is down, if your air solenoid goes down, if an air line fails, etc, etc, you don't have a locker.

Nathan

Thanks. I should have left my set up alone that I did moab with you alone.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Thanks guys. I think I'll look into them. If I remember right doesn't the ARB need a shaft upgrade in the front too? Running stock spline count.
I think there is an upgraded spline count ARB for a Dana 30 but it's not required. You'll be throwing $1600-2000 at your axle if you go there. In my opinion, not needed at a 33-35" tire. Just do a selectable locker and gears at the same time your in there and be done. Drive a little conservatively in the ugly stuff and enjoy your stable Jeep.

One other thing with some of the comments above, I'd think pretty hard about hydro assist steering. Makes a huge difference in frame and steering box stresses.