August 2011 Old School Rock Crawl ?

lpurcell

hey craig, its luke purcell if u remember me.Are these events coed or is there a womans and mens division? I think its my wifes turn too play

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
hey craig, its luke purcell if u remember me.Are these events coed or is there a womans and mens division? I think its my wifes turn too play

Its Co-ed, and never under estimate the crazy skills of the women driver, on pavement they are dangerous, off pavement they are usually quite talented.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Its Co-ed, and never under estimate the crazy skills of the women driver, on pavement they are dangerous, off pavement they are usually quite talented.

:like:

I spotted for teralin peterite, she did awesome! If it wasn't for MY spotting mistakes on course 2 I think she would have placed quite a bit better, but still ended up in 5th if I remember right. We are hoping to come back in august and I have high hopes for her and her rig.

Venture13

I will keep ya'll updated with your weekend Weather Report as the weekend nears...

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 98.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 97.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 58.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
that will be cool ben if only i could get my wife to drive and not spot that would be great:greg:

It was her idea. I was just going to come down to do the rock cross on Saturday, but she wanted to drive in the comp :)

2 days left! (maybe I got a little too ambitious?)

2011-08-02072629.jpg