Awesome motorcycle videos thread

MattL

Not a motorcycle but kinda cool. Id like to have funds to have half of one of these.
[video=youtube_share;rEbfteUIkYU]http://youtu.be/rEbfteUIkYU[/video]

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am not going to classify this as an awesome video, but more of a bragging video, but this is an edit I made from my boys GoPro from the National Youth Hare & Hound race last weekend at Lucerne, CA. At the nationals, the 65's race with the girls and he pulled the hole shot and led the 1st loop over all the 85's & 105's.

[video=youtube_share;CwzSipsf6Hg]http://youtu.be/CwzSipsf6Hg[/video]

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'd say that qualifies as Awesome! Tell Jack great job and congrats on riding so well! Video edit is great too, nice work! And good to see the Caselli stickers in remembrance. :cool:

Tonkaman

I am not going to classify this as an awesome video, but more of a bragging video, but this is an edit I made from my boys GoPro from the National Youth Hare & Hound race last weekend at Lucerne, CA. At the nationals, the 65's race with the girls and he pulled the hole shot and led the 1st loop over all the 85's & 105's.

[video=youtube_share;CwzSipsf6Hg]http://youtu.be/CwzSipsf6Hg[/video]

I finally got a chance to watch this movie. That kid is awesome! I give you a ton of credit for putting so much effort into making your little guys life so fun

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I finally got a chance to watch this movie. That kid is awesome! I give you a ton of credit for putting so much effort into making your little guys life so fun

I was a hand full for my parents as a kid and a friend of theirs convinced them to buy me a bike and start racing. It was probably the best thing that could have happened. I had to be responsible for my actions if I wanted to ride and since my dad was not a mechanic, I learned a lot about working on bikes. I was doing my own top ends at 14. Anyway, it really shaped who I am today and I hope that my son learns the same lessons out of it...... besides it has been a good excuse for me to start racing again after a 25 year break.

Tonkaman

Very cool. How old are most kids when they start racing ? My daughter is convinced that she is going to be a pro rider. She turns 3 this week and will hopefully have her first dirt bike this spring

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
sounds like you should be coming to White Wash then. :cody:

PM your address also

I wish I could, My dad just had surgery on his eye, they filled his eye with oil and re-attached his retnea, He lives in a cabin on the mountain with no power, and hes staying with my brother up in SLC, so I have to be available in case they need anything, and to keep his place from freezing., Ill pm you my addy or I can just get one from you on the next ride or race. Thanks for the invite though

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Very cool. How old are most kids when they start racing ? My daughter is convinced that she is going to be a pro rider. She turns 3 this week and will hopefully have her first dirt bike this spring

My boys started riding at 5 and 3(with training wheels) now my 8 yr old races peewee, maybe next year he will race mini, and my 5 year old will race peewee.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
They start at all ages. My boys first race was at the age of 6. He turns 10 on Monday and has been on the 65 for 2 years.

Your boy is doing great Paul! I'd bet that suspension work did a lot for his confidence and made that bike really perform. Hope to see you guys at some USRA races next year.