Awesome motorcycle videos thread

Tonkaman

I rarely think I do cool stuff, but this start from Saturday was pretty cool.
I finished 1st Over 35 & 5th overall AM.
Having a 150+ people chase you down for 80 miles gets the blood pumping. 2nd through the banners and really only 3 guys got around me after that.
Sweet holeshot man!!

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I rarely think I do cool stuff, but this start from Saturday was pretty cool.
I finished 1st Over 35 & 5th overall AM.
Having a 150+ people chase you down for 80 miles gets the blood pumping. 2nd through the banners and really only 3 guys got around me after that.
Good ride. Duplicate that same start at the Cherry Creek National and you will be sitting pretty out of the dust.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I wouldn't have believed you if I hadn't seen it on video. I'm not sure if that dude is pissed at you, dazed from his polish wheelie or just flat out of gas.

Probably a combination of those things.
I was too polite for the mile and a half I followed him. Saying "move please, move please."
Initially I'd thought he'd got over in a bad spot but I think he just messed up the corner,
and I think based on the video he had plenty of opportunity to get over earlier 😄

rholbrook

Do you guys ever watch Kaplan Americas videos? They’re pretty good. His latest is uncrating a 2023 Maico 700. I’ve always wanted to ride one 😈

I knew this bike existed (the real Maico 700) but never saw one in real life. My neighbor had a Maico 490 and it was the fastest smoker I ever threw a leg over. I had a brand new YZ490 and when I rode the Maico, I was for ever thinking I made a huge mistake buying the Yamaha. My YZ would hit the top of Sand Mountain (the real face) in 2nd gear with a knobby, the Maico was in 4th gear with a knobby.