Axle Build up

Badger

I am the Brute squad
here are some width shots

front44width.sized.jpg

width2.sized.jpg

front left

FL44.sized.jpg

back left,they sit in a bit more than the front i'm going to get spacers to bring them out.something like 3/4 on each side

BL60.sized.jpg

Badger

I am the Brute squad
ya i know the benifits ,but hate the looks.i mean i'm going to have fulltime locker front and back my turning has already been comprimised. :D

Parker

Thanks for coming in John it was great to meat you. Make sure you bring that beast back in after your first trip out so I can tighten everything. She looks good.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
well i have been trying to figure out what master cylinder will work with my truck,so far i have looked at several all of which have something wrong .

well after trying to figure it out some more today i gave up and made some shock mounts for the back.

shockmount.sized.jpg

just need to get some 5/8 bolts with the right ammount of shoulder on them

shockmount2.sized.jpg

Caleb

not sure the exact year but I late 80s F350 and I think E350 MCs are pretty much a direct bolt-in but are a larger MC.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Badger said:
ya i know the benifits ,but hate the looks.i mean i'm going to have fulltime locker front and back my turning has already been comprimised. :D

so looks outweigh performance?
not saying that i disagree with spacers, i have 2" spacers all the way around and have not had one problem.