Back from Constrictor in one piece

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Hey Zukinrail,
never noticed you joinin RME. Nice lookin zuk there. Looks like you all had fun on Con. We never got to try it. :( People were in the way. :p

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Hey jim did you make it to the wall before teh nest i though a samurai couldn't make it that far. atleast thats what i heard. Also are you still runing stock sami axles.

Zuknrail

What axles do you have and what size tires?

zukinrail

4x4junkies.com
i have stock axles (for now) and 35 boggers. That is the reason they broke. :D Looks like its time for some toyota axles. Anyone got a good lead on some for cheap?? :)

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
wow 35's i broke this weekend at little moab with 32's driver side rear axle shaft. I'm also looking in to getting toy or 44's for an axle swap.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
who's purpley one is that? i wanna closer look at the front fenders. cool pics, now i really wish i was there!!!!!!!!!!

zukinrail

4x4junkies.com
i never had a problem with axles when i had 32s on. Went threw some ujoints and drivelines but never an axle. This was a first for me.

jp008

Originally posted by Portrnrzuk
Hey jim did you make it to the wall before teh nest i though a samurai couldn't make it that far. atleast thats what i heard. Also are you still runing stock sami axles.

Zuknrail

What axles do you have and what size tires?

I made all the way through Constrictor unassisted 3 seperate times, except for the Eagle's Nest. And yes they are stock Sami axles. I have gone through 2 long shafts, 1 short shaft and a housing:eek: I'm running 33's with 4.1 t-case and 5.12's in the diffs. Front and rear are locked and running 6 pack YJ leafs.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
hey, are you guys avoiding me?:(

i would like to see a closer look at those cut up fenders on the middle zuk. is it yours jp008?

jp008

Originally posted by SAMI
who's purpley one is that? i wanna closer look at the front fenders. cool pics, now i really wish i was there!!!!!!!!!!

Purpley????????? Have you been talking with my wife?:D It is mine. Thanks for the kind words. I used YJ rear flares on all 4 corners and then when I started cutting I just went straight across from the bottom of the flare and then turned down to where the lower portion of the grill screws to the fender. You are more than welcome to take a look at my sami when ever you want.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i didn't say purpley:eek:

maybe i'll have to stop by to check out those and your rock sliders.

where you at?