Back from Constrictor in one piece

jp008

Originally posted by EZRhino
Nice pics! I'd like to see some of the stuff above the 'Nest. Who was the group that went up earlier today? I think Scott from Heber was there (tan '7) plus some other guy towing two rigs on a gooseneck?

EZ

The Heber boys got to the nest just after we got over it. From what I understand there was alot of broken rigs below the nest.

bb88

New Title
Originally posted by EZRhino
Nice pics! I'd like to see some of the stuff above the 'Nest.
there are a couple tricky parts above the nest, like the spot I broke something in my rear end (I'm betting locker)

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Originally posted by jp008

BTW EZ is your jeep an XJ? And did you purchase it painted that way or are you the original owner? I used to work with a guy named Darin and his brother had a Giraffe painted XJ. I liked it.

Nope, mines a Scrambler. That Darin guy's XJ was (is?) really nice. In fairness to him I painted mine a different shade of giraffe. (His shows the true colors tan/brown).

EZ

S

sukaB

Someone moved the Izusu again...
I took a pee where the Izusu used to be..
wanna see

S

sukaB

Friends are aware of my location"..
Plus I like to practice alone..
Tons of wheelin
I bet I wheel more in one day of practice then a whole wheeling trip to moab for three days with friends...
You think you can keep up then your welcome to hang..
Most people's abortion's cant keep up with heavy runnin and no breakage..
Kevin Hawkins is the only one so far..

I do have air, welder, tool bag, spare tire, winch, 40 caliber hand gun, bino's, food, clothing, fire, gas, cell phone, etc etc.
My buggie is dual purpose..

Moon

dose the Con. loop or come out some were it dosnt start or how dose everyone avoid jams caused by poeple going opposite directions.

S

sukaB

Straight up and out.....
Come down another road....
people that don't belong shouldnt attempt...and if they do it's as simple as looking back and letting a crew past if they know there slow but most asses don't care which is why we run over them.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Hey Jim,
We need to head out sometime and camp out there. I still havn't goten to wheel with ya. I do have a engine to fix since it died comming home. We got a few months before it starts to snow :D

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
I passed you guys on my way back from Rattlesnake by Camp Williams. I was thinking yall were going to be there in the morning.

jp008

Chandler I agree. You should come out on the 20th and help us with the clean-up and then we can play after all the sh----crap is picked up.

Wayne, I wasn't sure as to what time we would be out there. It would have been nice to meet up with you again. Last time we wheeled together I was open in the diffs, no diff gears and no t-case gears. I no longer need assistance over the waterfall on R/S:D I can do constrictor with no assistance except at the Nest.
Much better now.
Maybe next time.

zukinrail

4x4junkies.com
looks like you guys had a lot of fun after we had to leave sun morning :( Thanks for letting me and Dana tag along and do some playing. Thanks Jim for helping with the axle replacement and letting me borrow an axle. :D We had a GREAT time and look forward to next time.