Because of RME....

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
All but 1 of my current REAL LIFE friends are from RME. No doubt it has changed my life. Good or bad will be decided later.

But also:
-My desire to desert race was before RME, but happened because of RME.
-My desire to explore was before RME, but was amplified and enabled significantly more from RME.

Thursty

Because of RME my meme library has exploded and my morals have sharply decreased. 😂

But seriously, because of RME I have a stronger desire to explore and learn about the area where I live. The energy it takes to do this has greatly increased. I also have a much healthier outlook on life in general. Just glad to be here.

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Everyone at my house knows RME as the Jeep Club. Most of the stories I tell my wife start out as, “my friend in the Jeep Club posted….”. There’s a good chance I’ve never met that particular friend. Outside of my immediate family I don’t really have friends. So because of RME, I have some friends.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Because of RME I have a lot less money in my bank account. Over the last 22 years I've bought and sold literally more vehicles than I can count to and from members. But with most of those vehicles I've been on more adventures than I can remember. I've met lots of good friends and have lost touch with a number as well. Some of the best times in my life were hanging out with pals from this place. I've explored more of Utah than I probably ever would have, and am hoping to spread that adventure more. My 18 years of .gov (I actually signed up for the forum on stolen internet while deployed :rofl:) and po-lice service have made me an untrusting social hermit, but I feel good around the group of guys (and few gals) that gather in these parts. I look forward to 22 more years of adventures with you meme posting clowns and 100's more vehicles. Money well spent....

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Because of RME I have a lot less money in my bank account. Over the last 22 years I've bought and sold literally more vehicles than I can count to and from members. But with most of those vehicles I've been on more adventures than I can remember. I've met lots of good friends and have lost touch with a number as well. Some of the best times in my life were hanging out with pals from this place. I've explored more of Utah than I probably ever would have, and am hoping to spread that adventure more. My 18 years of .gov (I actually signed up for the forum on stolen internet while deployed :rofl:) and po-lice service have made me an untrusting social hermit, but I feel good around the group of guys (and few gals) that gather in these parts. I look forward to 22 more years of adventures with you meme posting clowns and 100's more vehicles. Money well spent....
I thought for sure I’d get called out for developing your fleet this year. 😂

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Well I mean I’ve met a bunch of cool people that became longtime friends and made some amazing memories.

Even comp memories alone with @Agility Customs, @Coco, @STAG and Troy (can’t find the rock taco screen name :() all carpooling down to Farmington. Those are memories I’ll look back on fondly and laugh about, like forever.

Also met @kmboren through RME and he’s worth mentioning cause we’re bros. He didn’t mention me but it’s whatever… 🤣

Freak this post could go on forever since I’ve been on here for 20 years but I’ll stop now.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I thought for sure I’d get called out for developing your fleet this year. 😂
Sorry to burst your bubble sir, you're just the latest in a long line of RME'ers to influence vehicle choices in my life. :rofl: But you can influence more adventures, however some may involve moist dirt.