Best place to buy a big tire

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I imagine you want something bigger then what discount would sell you. I would try tire world or quality tire. Quality tire used to haul away most of our old heavy equipment tires when they were warn out. I'd guess you could offer to buy one of those from them.

The even cheaper route would be to walk in to a construction company's maintenance division and ask if they have an old tire hanging around they don't want. If you want to try that route I can give you the name and address to where I know you could get one pretty cheap. My old work. A guy came in one time looking for a tractor tire to put in his yard for his kids to play on. I think he gave my old boss $100 for it.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Boyce equipment has thousands of old military tires. Pick one out with no tread and it will be cheap.

Another option..

On redwood road just south of 4wheelparts is a cholo tire store. They stole one of my 54" Boggers that 4wheelparts warrantied for me. It has a diced sidewall but they wheel it out in front of their store everyday. Im sure they would sell it.

Personally I think Boyce is the best option