Best Super Bowl Commercial

roverrocks

Since my beloved Broncos were toasted, roasted, noasted, bloasted, zoasted, and gamfloasted I don't care about any of the commercials as the game ends but I will say I was surprised to see a couple of Maserati commercials aired. So sad in Colorado's wasteland tonight. The stinking seaurchins rule. Whata beatdown.

blznnp

I really didn't find any one commercial good. But the one I liked most was the Budweiser commercial with the solider returning home.
I didn't think too many were that funny, I actually liked the look on Eli mannings face the most during the 4th. But that commercial with the soldier returning was good, then cool to see him at the game.
the big headed dog one was pretty good

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
The commercials were definitely better than the game, although I feel it was Seattle's time to win it I was expecting much more of Denver.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I fast forwarded thru the game to see the commercials and I don't even remember the vw one... they just were not that great this year... the two bud (soldier and puppy with horse) were pretty good just not outstanding like years past...

I did notice a few that used old sitcoms (seinfeld, full house) to help sell their products...

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I don't know about the best one, but the worst one was by far the udot commercial of the dead kid in the car seat, upside down. Yes, the point was taken to buckle up, but I had my young children sitting right next to me. They don't need to see that kind of stuff.

Cascadia

Undecided
I forgot about Tebow's tmobile commercials. They were pretty funny. But I am also from Florida and I'm a big Florida fan. So being a Tebow fan goes hand in hand. I called them Tebowble (tee-bow-bull) commercials.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Tebow performed better in his commercials than enver did in the game. Yup, they lost their D somewhere along the way...:)

I liked the Time Machine one, but none stood out as a favorite to me.

Troop92

I don't know about the best one, but the worst one was by far the udot commercial of the dead kid in the car seat, upside down. Yes, the point was taken to buckle up, but I had my young children sitting right next to me. They don't need to see that kind of stuff.

I was on a panel that previewed that commercial (didn't know when it was going to air, obviously), and I feel the same now as I did then -- it was a visceral, gut check of a commercial. I honestly applaud UDOT for not sugarcoating it and making it "just another safety commercial." While perhaps not the best timed (children around), I'm sure the resulting conversation could be used for good. Having had family impacted by not wearing seatbelts, I think it was great.

rholbrook

The best part of the VW commercial is when they were standing at the urinal and the one guys wings were much smaller than the others. That was really funny.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ

Part of the problem is that most children are so sheltered from REALITY, so I'm glad they aired the commercial.

Coco

The commercials have been on the decline for a while now. I havent been impressed with them the last several years. Buds commercials for the soldier, and the dog were good. I do like there "warm fuzzy" commercials they have done that last couple years however.

Houndoc

Didn't watch the game, but tried to catch up on some of the commercials.

Like the Budweiser/puppy one, although not near as good as last years.

Main thing their commercials make me want to do is run out and buy a Clydesdale.