Best trailer company

Brad J

KToy said:
they should all be 86 inches wide inside to inside fender

Can any of you Wasatch Trailer owners confirm this? My last trailer was only 75" wide and too small for what I need. I'm in the market really soon:greg:

Thanks, Brad J

teknodestrukto

Sorry, I've been a little absent. Too, busy at work to get anything done on this yet. I got a pm from KToy about going in on a purchase. Anybody else interested in getting a group price from Wasatch?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Brad J said:
Can any of you Wasatch Trailer owners confirm this? My last trailer was only 75" wide and too small for what I need. I'm in the market really soon:greg:

Thanks, Brad J

Mine's around 83" between wheelwells.

Brad J

teknodestrukto said:
Anybody else interested in getting a group price from Wasatch?

Yes. Tax Returns are on their way:D

I Lean said:
Mine's around 83" between wheelwells.

Thanks, I guess w/ different rims with more backspacing it will fit or make the wheel wells driveoverable:confused:
Thanks, Brad J

KToy

i just sold mine. i have 3 ppl that want trailers.

so we are thinking wasatch please let me know who else wants them. we are buying them tomorow (friday) or saturday if all goes well. i need mine by sat. night.

so if we could get 5 trailers i think we could get quite the discount.

KToy

i bought my last one there and i loved it... friend offerd me money so i took it.

ill buy at lone peak if we can get a group buy there. but the wasatch ones have diamand plate fenders so they dont chip. and bigger channel frames so there a big stronger. but big tex all the way.

i just wont buy a bubbas

Seth

These go to 11
We have had several trailers from several vendors over the years at my work. Kinda nice since I get to borrow one when I need it. This is my experience... they all chip and they all need there bearings repacked every so often. Big Tex has a sister company, I forget the name, Pard's sold us one. Metal Deck, Bever tail, step up rails, looked like a million bucks... towed like a big hunk of poo. Big Tex was a little light on construction, we had problems with a number of items including the wiring and hitch issues, but they towed ok. Bubba's trailers have held up well. No real complaints for 2 1/2 years now. We really put these trailers through there paces, we carry heavy weights back and forth to Idaho all the time.

On a side note are the Wells Cargo inclosed trailers worth the extra dollars? We were looking last year to add an inclosed trailer to the fleet but backed off due to cost.

Nate R

It's derby season!
I just talked to Dustin at Wasatch Trailers today and told him about this thread. He said that when you guys get ready to come and talk to him and he will take care of all of you. Dustin is a good guy with a bad jeeping habit also.:)

Brad J

teknodestrukto said:
I'll call you tomorrow at 10 a.m. Sorry again for the delays...So, we have 3 committed? Is that accurate?

I'll try my best to be there:confused: I could use a "group discount" and don't need to leave w/ one like others. They could build me one if need be.