Black Diamond XCL???

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Black Diamond XCL or Spring Over

Anyone know how this thing handles as a Daily Driver... Sounds like this thing will outflex anything else on the trail...

I want, but I don't want the body lift to fit the 35's....

http://www.blackdiamondoffroad.com/main/products/xcl/xcl.htm

Tell me what you think.

What do you think of this bolt onkit from Full Traction Suspension?

http://www.full-traction.com/detail.php?MODELID=2&MAKEID=1&TYPEID=1&PRODUCTID=148&NOTES=1,10,25,30

Or would you do a custom job through a shop that knows what their doing?

Last edited:

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
XCL would be nice but for the money you could probably have a custom suspention built by a local shop.

The bolt on spring over is just plain stupid don't even consider it.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
The WBD kit is pretty sick. I remember it likes to lift driver side front tires when it climbs--but that can be solved w/ front and rear anti-rock swaybars.

Cody

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Anyone know how much this bad boy is going for? I never knew, I was just looking through my August 2002 Four-Wheeler magazine and it had an article on Sick and Twisted Suspensions, and it looks friecken rad!

Thanks for the info. I thought for bolt on it looked pretty cool and it looked like it could really perform well.

But Custom is almost the only way to go. Looks like I'll be saving up for another couple of years.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
tweakeyjeep said:
Anyone know how much this bad boy is going for? I never knew, I was just looking through my August 2002 Four-Wheeler magazine and it had an article on Sick and Twisted Suspensions, and it looks friecken rad!

Thanks for the info. I thought for bolt on it looked pretty cool and it looked like it could really perform well.

But Custom is almost the only way to go. Looks like I'll be saving up for another couple of years.
Like 1900 bones, right?