BLM Five Mile Pass Cleanup...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Where: Five Mile Pass OHV Area
When: September 20, 2003 9:00 to Noon
Who: EVERYONE
What: Trash Cleanup, Sign work, install Fire rings...

Lets get everyone out there to help out! There is already a ton of trash that needs to be picked up from the last time we were out there in the Spring, lets get on it. We will be removing the Rodeo from Constrictor with the help of the BLM... Lets make this count.

Plan on being out there this morning, clean til' noon and then we can all go wheeling. There is alot of controversy and debate over the Rattlesnake and Constrictor trails, so I expect all those people out there saving face. :D

The Parks and Recreation will also be having a youth OHV riding class out there that day, great starter course for children and quads. For more info about the OHV class, contact Eric Stucki 801-538-7429.

Need more info? Contact me...

kurt@cruiseroutfitters.com

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
................ There is alot of controversy and debate over the Rattlesnake and Constrictor trails, so I expect all those people out there saving face. :D

AMEN!!!!!!!!.........I'll be there with kids. They need to learn to take care of land.....:D...................

Ummmm....it's not a Saturday or Sunday. I can't be there........

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i'm coming, i get my t-case tomorrow!!!!!

and i bring others too!!!!

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Now thats the kind of forewarning I can plan around.... I'm in I may take my truck up and follow behind the rodeo so you can "trash" my truckbed. Damned suv's aren't good for nuthin :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Skyetone
...I may take my truck up and follow behind the rodeo so you can "trash" my truckbed....

Skye, that would actually be very helpful... no-one else really has a rig that can haul alot of trash like a pickup... bring it out there.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Awesome, glad you guys can make it..... jp008 and TurboBob, i want to put faces to your names... lets make sure we say hi out there on Saturday...

:D