BLM Five Mile Pass Cleanup...

jp008

Originally posted by James K
Are trash bags being provided or do we need to bring some of our own?

Big O tires on antelope drive in Layton is supplying a roll of tire bags. We will be bringing these with us.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
well sorry guys but I am suddenly out for tomorow. I was building new sliders and got a spark in my eye while grinding. Well a few hours later the blodshot eye really started to bug me. Then it started to swell shut and water like crazy. So needless to say I have spent the last two hours in a chair getting a sliver pulled.
I have about zero depth perseption, and the eye is still hating it.
I won't build before the sign day ok :D

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Oh no!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry......that is not good. Will you be OK? No vision loss? Man I hope you get better soon! Good luck.

EZ

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i had a metal sliver in my eye not too long ago....they dug it out with a needle, and shot cool lazers into my eye...they rotated around like some futuristic lazer arm doohicky...i then fainted after it was all over...which is weird cause it really didn't bother me that they had a needle in my eye. i guess the brain 98% of the time will automatically flinch and stuff when something is prodding at your eye...weird huh?:D .....cool story jason.........

.......hpoe yuor ok, and get bteter soon.......aaaarrrr.....

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I will be ok. It was in the inner corner of my eye in the white. They did give me a patch, but it was pirate day so I wont wear it LOL.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Wow, what a day...

3 Cars removed...

2 couches removed...

tons of trash...

rallying with the rodea behind rigs.... :D

All while having a blast.... ;)

Thanks to all those that came and helped. "Operation Rodeo" went without a hitch (except Shawns axle)... Thanks to All!...

Thanks the Ogden boys (bb88 and jp008) for hooking us up wiith the Big-O tire bags and for trekking all the way down here.

We made a GREAT impression on the BLM and I'm sure the Interstate Brick guys were stoked that we hauled the other two cars out... :D