Boston Marathon Bombing

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
That little tidbit in the corner of the video is too pixelated for the rest of the video, stays in the corner through the explosion and says global. Otherwise, the low resolution video doesn't show anything as far as I am concerned. Show me a better resolution video, with multiple angles. I'll admit to being slow to paranoia. I'd like to see someone with EOD experience weigh in on the blast. Fertilizer is nasty stuff, we used it where I grew up to blow out tree stumps and it doesn't take much.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Also, the Tweet in that video shows after the initial bombs. How big is the library, does it side more than one street?

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I'm still waiting for the bill to ban high capacity pressure cookers.

Glad I got mine while they are still available

bamacpl

If all this is true about a controlled detonation at the Boston Marathon & a missile or something hitting the fertilizer plant--how come it hasn't been mentioned one time in the TV news media, only via Internet?

XJEEPER

It will be interesting to see what Glenn Beck has to say tomorrow...

Just what I suspected he'd say......government is covering up the connection that the detained Saudi student had with the two bombers, as well as why he was not detained as a suspect.

Details:

•A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing

•As the story gained traction, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi

•Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill.

•An ICE official said a different Saudi national is in custody, but is “in no way” connected to the bombings.

•A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was “linked” in some way to the Boston bombings (though it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to Congress.

•Key congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security request a classified briefing with Napolitano

•Fox News’ Todd Starnes reports that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted. Sources close to the investigation also told him the Saudi is still set for deportation.

•New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi’s file was altered early Wednesday evening to disassociate him from the initial charges

•Sources say the Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts

•Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed.

The Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findley, Ohio. He has been in this country six months. He has an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts.

If this is a case of mistaken identity, then who is the person named in the file, with the same name, with the 3B charge? And If DHS was working with the person as a source to out the bombers, then why was there a 3B Charge?

Exclusive: Why wasn’t the Congressional Committee on Homeland Security notified? Why are they being cut out of all information? This is protocol.

We are working on the family connections, and there is more to come.

Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed. This will be the reason Napalitano won’t answer the Homeland Security Committee’s request for a briefing. Like Benghazi they have heavy into a disinformation campaign floating a variety of scenarios to confuse the media — but that apparently doesn’t take much — to prevent the story from being pursued… They are also working very hard to discredit those on the scent.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ional-allegedly-connected-to-boston-bombings/

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
If all this is true about a controlled detonation at the Boston Marathon & a missile or something hitting the fertilizer plant--how come it hasn't been mentioned one time in the TV news media, only via Internet?

I wouldn't ever expect mainstream media to report any kind of truth. Even they claim their information is "entertainment only". Nearly all major news sources are owned by 6 major corporations and they each have an agenda. Sounds crazy, huh?

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

You'd be suprised how often reporters are told to hold back and/or told what they can & can't report on. Hence the uprise in free media reporting on the internet. Same thing happened with the introduction of new communication mediums over the century. Why in the world do you think they want CISPA to pass?

Here you can see how they really feel about it:

[video=youtube;Ct9xzXUQLuY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9xzXUQLuY[/video]

They are using mis-information to scare the public into thinking that we need them to make the internet more secure. Just like they think you'll be safer if they take your guns.

sixstringsteve

I wouldn't ever expect mainstream media to report any kind of truth. Even they claim their information is "entertainment only". Nearly all major news sources are owned by 6 major corporations and they each have an agenda.

Wait, are you trying to tell me that the media has its own agenda and it distorts/witholds facts to support said agenda? :eek:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
[video=youtube;FQ1-ZUN3Li0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1-ZUN3Li0[/video]

Anybody who thinks this is OK needs a reality check. "Just doing their job". Disregarding the 4th Amendment. No big deal.

Besides, it wasn't the police who found the second suspect... it was a civilian who phoned it in. This shit is ridiculous. The militarization of the police is insane. I fully respect the police (especially the ones I personally know), but when this happens... I don't know what to think about the whole scenario. LEO's on RME - please tell me you don't think this is OK, or even a "necessary evil".

Remember after Katrina that they disarmed innocent civilians? Aggravating.

kellerexpress

Not sure how to feel about this, there are some valid points made. I work in a shock/trauma ICU and have seen alot of injuries come into the hospital. There really SHOULD be ALOT more blood surrounding the man who lost his legs, especially if the femoral artery was severed. That artery is huge, and is highly pressurized, a person could bleed out very quickly. Also, he should have been the first attended to since he was at the most risk for bleeding out.
Fake or not, something doesn't feel right to me about all of this. :spork:

XJEEPER

Total FUD.

In the moment that a bomb claimed Jeff's legs, Arredondo raced into the carnage. The father who had lost his own two sons and quit his job to commit his life to protesting war said he didn’t hesitate for a moment. As another volunteer helped wheel Jeff away, Arredondo can be seen seemingly pinching closed a severed artery from Jeff's thigh.

http://lightbox.time.com/2013/04/18...carlos-arredondos-story-by-eugene-richards/#1

Last edited:

XJEEPER

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt........as in "Spreading FUD to discredit the truth".

BMan (FUD Master B) lines out the images that were captured shortly after the bomb detonated, with the first being Frame 6 and the last being Frame 20.

Assuming the digital video camera was using the standard NTSC format of 29.97 Frames per Second (30 fps) the images provided as still frames 6 thru 20 were all captured in less than 1 second.

If the images were captured with a modern DSLR, which typically shoots 3-5 fps, then the images were captured in no more than 10 seconds.

Everyone in these photos are in shock from the blast, temporarily deaf, disoriented and struggling for breath from the shock wave, many with internal injuries. His claims that this was staged and the folks in the images are actors is laughable.

Last edited:

CJ Matt

[video=youtube;FQ1-ZUN3Li0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1-ZUN3Li0[/video]

Anybody who thinks this is OK needs a reality check. "Just doing their job". Disregarding the 4th Amendment. No big deal.

Besides, it wasn't the police who found the second suspect... it was a civilian who phoned it in. This shit is ridiculous. The militarization of the police is insane. I fully respect the police (especially the ones I personally know), but when this happens... I don't know what to think about the whole scenario. LEO's on RME - please tell me you don't think this is OK, or even a "necessary evil".

Remember after Katrina that they disarmed innocent civilians? Aggravating.

I have to disagree with this argument and I have seen it being made quite a bit. I do not agree with disarming civilians after Katrina and don't think they did that here. I have to look at the two options. One being a temporary invasion of my rights and the second being the escape of a terrorist. What would you prefer? I will go with option one and I would hope you would too. Big picture: The SOB needed to be caught!