Bountiful rollover.

Troop92

I was wondering the same, I'm itching to get out. I suppose you could always go down Old Ward from the top just to the meadow and go back up.

Last edited:

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
That's what I'm hoping. I didnt bother to look down the cliff to see if it really did get pushed over or something lol, I just drove down the trail and didnt see it and that was good enough for me. I kept thinking how it would suck to back up the trail....but I have experience in that field ;) lol

RockLegendsUT

It was some kid that cut the corner too tight and panicked when he thought his jeep was sliding off the road so he punched the throttle and shot across the road up on the side hill rolling it over. I got there right after they flipped it back on its tires and talked to the kids dad for a bit. Got a little scratch on my targa bar driving around it from the jeeps hood. It was a tight squeeze around. Ha anyway, it's gone and all clear now.

ZPower

That sucks - backing down old ward isn't a picnic...

Yeah, that was not fun at all. I was with Rockwell that night, there was luckily a wide enough clearing to do about a 6 point turn to get pointed back down the trail. That was not one of the most comforting things I've done.