Wheels and Tires-
30x9.5r15

Winch-
N/A

Favorite Trails-

Other-

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Very nice. Looks really clean too. What is the back story on it?
The story I got was the Guy I bought it from was: That he bought it for 16 yr old son from a guy in ogden, but the 16 yr son didn't really like it and wanted money for college. He did own it for 3 years and just did standard maintenance or bought parts from ccot. The paint looks better than it really is: it has had crappy body work done and has been rattle canned with original toyota paint put into and aerosol can. The good is it is mostly original and does't seem like people have messed around with things.

Marsh99

And what are the plans for it?

Short term: Daily drive it while I save up to buy another car/truck to have this as a hobby car.

Long term: This thing needs power steering!
Saginaw power steering conversion
Ome lift maybe Soa
Factory soft top
Factory steel wheels
33x10.5R15 or 35's tires
Fix the body work and get a legit paint job.
I want to keep this looking stockish but built

Her are some inspiration pics I have snagged off the web

sixstringsteve

a64203d7-775c-430d-9cf9-cab71b07a3b6_zps9f6b405c.jpg

I like this one a lot.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Right on, going in the back I assume? Get yourself a paper/cork gasket, verify the flange pattern and you could have that bad boy installing in a couple of hours. If going in the rear, I would consider a pair of rear axle seals too, ~$11/pair and your golden.

Marsh99

Right on, going in the back I assume? Get yourself a paper/cork gasket, verify the flange pattern and you could have that bad boy installing in a couple of hours. If going in the rear, I would consider a pair of rear axle seals too, ~$11/pair and your golden.
I was thinking of putting it in the front. I am planning on rebuilding the front axle when I figure out my steering, and lift. I will also be upgrading the front shafts.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Cool. Detroits can be a bit of a workout in the front of a 40 w/o power-steering however it's been done many times over the years with and owners just end up with some big arms :D

Worst case you can always unlock a hub.