Brightest/best headlight bulbs

jentzschman

Hey guys.

Im looking for the brightest/best light bulb replacements for my 2000 Tacoma 4x4 v6

I got new headlight assemblies, but now need better bulbs.

Any thought on where/what to get?

Thanks.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I repalced the stock lights in my Ram for a set of Silverstars. They were a little better but nothing major.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
PIAA's are the only way to go in my opinion. Extreme white, 4000k. As bright and true white light as you can get without going to an HID.

We sell them for $69 for the pair.

sixstringsteve

is there a brand of HID's that's going to be more reliable than another? My buddy installed projectors in his truck, only to have the projector break two months later.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I am running a kit from ddmtuning.com in this truck in my old 01 CTD i ran a setup off of ebay and i never had a problem

Max Power

Bryce
I have had Silverstars in my 4runner for 2 years. They are very bright. The set I put in my wifes Mazda 3 only lasted a year.

rch

I am running a kit from ddmtuning.com in this truck in my old 01 CTD i ran a setup off of ebay and i never had a problem

A friend of mine just bought some from this company in the 5000K temp. If im not mistaken this company offers lifetime warranty's on thier kits right?

I have 55W 6000K hid's and IPF housings in my TJ Night and day difference between those and halogens

skippy

Pretend Fabricator