Buggy at the pawn shop?

Coco

That really isnt a bad deal for what it is. It will need work, but it isnt a bad price for what is all done to it.

It has a samurai t-case with 6.5s in it if I remember correctly, and it sounds like a Trail Tough disconnect.

Chevycrew

I went and looked at it, the trailer was the selling point. I would just have cut it up and parted it out. But they failed to tell me it sold last night.

Some of the worst welds I have ever seen! Have to love a rear trus that needs torched just to get the diff cover off!

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
My brother just bought this. He got it cheap enough that it was like buying the trailer and getting the crawler for free. Not too bad. I think he paid 1700. I'm interested to see what it's like when we start messing with it. He did verify that it is covered in massive booger welds, but it has some good parts.

He said even the pawn shop guys said the owner was a jerk.

So nobody slash the tires if you see this thing on the trail, it is no longer crabtree related :)

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
Bwahaha, yeah I laughed at the welds too, total farm boy arc welded rig. But hells yeah at that price its a deal! just sell the trailer and you got a free rig. lol

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was looking into buying it too. Guess I wasn't quick enough to the punch. Good luck to the new owner getting it together and running.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Your brother will be craptree'd for years to come as he works the bugs and boogerwelds out of it!