Busy day????

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Shawn said:
wow,,,, not much room for the radiator....?

There's some adjustment on how far out I can put the grille. The CJ/small block Chev swap radiator I have will need pretty significant work, though. I'm searching for a different one now...... I think that'll be OK.... There is something else wrong, though.

mbryson

Supporting Member
Shawn said:
Hopefully the body lift........... :eek: 4 pucks........... :ugh:

I think that's a 1" (?)....They're only 2" tall total. They're staying though......using every bit of room down there I can.

Supergper said:
thats actually one puck up and one down...that is a Daystar $$$ 1" body lift ;) ask me how I know :D

....and how would you know???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Busy day? Yup, but not that kind of busy day. :( I'll get to work on my buggy tomorrow though. Looks nice, what do you have to redo?

Caleb

BTW, Marc I also found in my parents garage the old brake lines that came off it, while the lines wont do ya much good, there is a little "valve" thing that will split the lines from the MC (kinda like a prop valve), if you want it I got it, otherwise I'll chuck it...

mbryson

Supporting Member
Supergper said:
BTW, Marc I also found in my parents garage the old brake lines that came off it, while the lines wont do ya much good, there is a little "valve" thing that will split the lines from the MC (kinda like a prop valve), if you want it I got it, otherwise I'll chuck it...

I'll snag it from you when I knab the first aid kits.....

Supergper said:
lets narrow it down a little, is it one of my hack jobs or is it something you have already redone??? :D

Nah.....nothing you've done. Something I did today......

Attachments

• TBI-YJ-oooooppppsss.jpg
    TBI-YJ-oooooppppsss.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 13