• SM-ShockClamp-02.JPG
    SM-ShockClamp-02.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 36
  • SM-ShockClamp-03.JPG
    SM-ShockClamp-03.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 15

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Mike, you have been around this industry long enough to know that copies are the norm. It sucks, but that is how it has been for MANY years. If there is not enough value in a product to patent it, then expect it to be copied!! And even then patents are easy to work around. All you can do is try to make yours better, market it better, and show the customer a better value. My first job in this industry was over 17 years ago. Same things happened then. It is not right, it just is. Deal with or it will kill you. Thats one of the reasons I got out....

Bart

Woops, is this someone knocking your stuff off again/ Sorry to hear it. I'm deletng my first post.

Last edited:

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
Mike, you have been around this industry long enough to know that copies are the norm. It sucks, but that is how it has been for MANY years. If there is not enough value in a product to patent it, then expect it to be copied!! And even then patents are easy to work around. All you can do is try to make yours better, market it better, and show the customer a better value. My first job in this industry was over 17 years ago. Same things happened then. It is not right, it just is. Deal with or it will kill you. Thats one of the reasons I got out....

Marcus/Mike ...I'm dealin with the same situation right now. Cooler heads will always prevail! I'm reallyu tempted to call the not so fat bastard frm Pirate though.... Hey Mike-call me tom, I need to order a shload of stuff. My replacement cell will be here tom so call then! 647-2935

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Marcus/Mike ...I'm dealin with the same situation right now. Cooler heads will always prevail! I'm reallyu tempted to call the not so fat bastard frm Pirate though.... Hey Mike-call me tom, I need to order a shload of stuff. My replacement cell will be here tom so call then! 647-2935

You kill/loose more phones than anyone I know:rolleyes:

gripguru

Nate Davidson
That is all.

I actually appreciate the PSA, I have purchased products from the other vendor and did not know better at the time. I think that you are doing well at keeping your cool, however, there is lots of advertising here for the competitor. See.... there are products listed and available with that vendor that are not available with you and for those that are looking for a one-stop shop it is a matter of ease. I will still order from you when the time is right, but something to think about.

MRJ

Just a user

Will do.

MRJ

Just a user
I actually appreciate the PSA, I have purchased products from the other vendor and did not know better at the time. I think that you are doing well at keeping your cool, however, there is lots of advertising here for the competitor. See.... there are products listed and available with that vendor that are not available with you and for those that are looking for a one-stop shop it is a matter of ease. I will still order from you when the time is right, but something to think about.

Just ask. We probably have the parts or can source them fast to be one stop. It is hard to keep up with our website on products and such.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I am just making it public knowledge. I know things get copied. I am not saying it is wrong. It just gets old.

The only way to get back at them to to make something really dumb and they go and waste all there money copying you, only to find out its a gag product. Or you could lower your prices to everyone on here to below cost and really show them;) Really it sucks but it's sort of like toyota stuff. If I owned one and wanted dual cases I would want a marlin crawler not a trail gear.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Ballistic Fab. They're sweet. I didn't make this poster, someone who recieved that bracket on Pirate did. :eek:

Mike can drill a straight hole. :D

BALLISTICFAB.jpg

krazz1e

lol nice pic Tacoma.

I bought product from Ballistic Fab, to tell you the truth the only reason I did was because of their website. I could piece together my setup and knew exactly what I was getting. To be honest Mike, I never knew you offered all the brackets and stuff like they do, I thought you specialized in bigger projects. Now I know! I expereince miss aligned holes as well. Hopefully other people don't make the same mistake i did.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Spaggyroe had some issues with them as well, Rockwell stuff.

I think I'll go the other way and have Mike laser me up some Rockwell link brackets LOL

MRJ

Just a user
It's very wrong, but just the way it is....I know it gets old, but you can't let it eat at you....

I'm good. I have way too much on my plate right now to care about this. I really just posted it for a little light humor. It made me think of the camera in the bathroom Shane posted from my last post on this topic.:rofl: