cargo racks

Houndoc

I ended up buying mine online because I had a hard time finding anything I liked locally. Ordered via Summit Racing, I think.

If you need one realy fast, I will rent you mine for the weekend...would help pay for my new skid plates.:-\

grntaco

REI has a good selection and there is a place around 6800 s State by the Su Casa restaurant that carries nothing but racks.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
You can get rack systems from almost any bicycle store or sporting goods store. Something like this www.yakima.com. I sold them for years, if you have questions about the Yakima stuff I can help you out.

I just purchased a yakima setup. Hope it fits.

REI has a good selection and there is a place around 6800 s State by the Su Casa restaurant that carries nothing but racks.

Interesting you should say that. I just ran during my lunch break. went to racknroad (or something like that) at 6800 S state. got the mounts and the cross bars. but they didnt have the basket in stock i wanted. They mentioned Kirmams and REI also carried yakima. So I ran up to REI. I should have bought it all at REI they were almost the identical pricing and I would have gotten the 10% rebate back at the end of the year if I would have got it all at REI.

I ended up buying mine online because I had a hard time finding anything I liked locally. Ordered via Summit Racing, I think.

If you need one realy fast, I will rent you mine for the weekend...would help pay for my new skid plates.:-\

If I would have been more patient, I may have taken you up on the offer. I might be heading out tommorrow after work, so yes I was in a hurry.

ZUKEYPR

I got one for sale right now; Garvin Industries Wilderness Roof Rack that would fit your vehicle in the avatar anyway no problem. It also comes with load bars, ski racks, bike carrier, four light tabs and I'll even through in the hilift mount.
Picture_214.sized.jpg

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...So I ran up to REI. I should have bought it all at REI they were almost the identical pricing and I would have gotten the 10% rebate back at the end of the year if I would have got it all at REI.....

I hate to clog up this thread with my anti-REI setiment... but remember to thank REI for donating to SUWA and the Sierra Club next time you are in there :rolleyes: ;) Kind've ironic buying 4x4 related parts from a company that supports ant-4x4 recreation (indirectly of course).

Back on topic...
I've picked up a bunch of stuff from RacknRoad, great place... Parks Sports in Orem has a bunch of Thule stuff in stock too. Some of the best prices I found were at Backcountry.com (located in SLC), though I never ventured out there.

Houndoc

I hate to clog up this thread with my anti-REI setiment... but remember to thank REI for donating to SUWA and the Sierra Club next time you are in there :rolleyes: ;) Kind've ironic buying 4x4 related parts from a company that supports ant-4x4 recreation (indirectly of course).

I wondered how long it would take for that to come up....and it needs to of course!