Carpet Deals

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Hey Everyone I am looking for a deal on getting some carpet. Two bedrooms and a hallway.

bedroom #1 14x12
bedroom #2 12x12
Hallway 3X24

I am not against buying the carpet and material and having someone install it also.

let me know what you know,

While we are at it any advice on what kind of carpet to get is good too, nylon or polyester or ??? I have big inside dogs if that matters. :D (many of you know the Hooch)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Hey Everyone I am looking for a deal on getting some carpet. Two bedrooms and a hallway.

bedroom #1 14x12
bedroom #2 12x12
Hallway 3X24

I am not against buying the carpet and material and having someone install it also.

let me know what you know,

While we are at it any advice on what kind of carpet to get is good too, nylon or polyester or ??? I have big inside dogs if that matters. :D (many of you know the Hooch)

PM Chicky. (Rockmonkey's wife)

chicky

Peep!
Hi!
I do sell carpet and have any price point you need.
If you are concerned about pet stains/odors I would go with a product that is called Clear Touch. It is a great product for spills/stains. Any Polyester carpet is better for staining. Nylon is a bit better for wear. It won't show a traffic pattern as quickly.
Also the pad you choose can make a huge difference.
The clear touch products are reasonably priced and look amazing down. Let me know if you would like to come by my shop. :) Looks like you need about 43 yds.
Brenda

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Hi!
I do sell carpet and have any price point you need.
If you are concerned about pet stains/odors I would go with a product that is called Clear Touch. It is a great product for spills/stains. Any Polyester carpet is better for staining. Nylon is a bit better for wear. It won't show a traffic pattern as quickly.
Also the pad you choose can make a huge difference.
The clear touch products are reasonably priced and look amazing down. Let me know if you would like to come by my shop. :) Looks like you need about 43 yds.
Brenda

Damn, she sounds like she knows what she's talking about. You better go see her, Jinxy.

:D

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
x2. We will hopefully be looking at puting carpet in our basement before November. :eek:

Glad I am not the only one spending money on my house instead of my Wheeler... :rofl:

We did our basement a couple of years ago and it is worth the hassle... in fact it is where I am currently living...:rofl::ugh:

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Not to hi-jack but does any one have a decent size carpet remnant? I'm looking for something cheap to throw in the basement for a exercise area.

SICK99TJ

reminants

i have about 100 different one in various sizes at South Valley come and ask for Riley i will show you all of what i have.