Cheapest place for a trailer?

CoreyPerez

TEXAS!

That is where I got my trailer, and where I'm getting my next one. I'm going down there in about a month and will be talking to a couple manufactures. I"m looking at a 35' Goose with a over deck... I got my 18' Car hauler from Texas and I paid under 2k for it, around here, the exact same trailer would run just about 3k.

Corey

Caleb

Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Wow, they offer some pretty sweet pricing, look alot better built than the ones I've seen as well... Anyone have one of these?

yeah I was impressed byt he specs of them and for the price...even after apying for delivery its still cheaper than most...check out this thread here for some personal experience (none of it is my own experience:D)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I got mine at Wasatch Trailer in Layton. They were the cheapest I could find local.

2002 16' tandem axle, w/ rails, ramps, power brakes. 1600

Cody

Caleb

Originally posted by utahxjer
I haven't. Does anyone know prices at Lone Peak?

I went and checked them out, for a cheesy (sloppy built and cheap material)16" flatbed with brakes on one axle, it was like $2500 or more...cant remember exactly but I just remember wlking out of there feeling violated just by hearing the prices:eek:

Caleb

Originally posted by James K
Bubba's in ogden. 16', 83.5" wide, brakes on one axle.

1999 it was 1400.00 with all the taxes and fees

I have heard some not so good things about bubba's...that was my first choice till I started to talk with people and most I talked to weren't impressed with their bubba's trailer...

CoreyPerez

Here is an idea...

I'm going to Texas in September for about 6 weeks (Military Training). If there are a few people that want a trailer (Protrak) or something like that you all could pitch in and get your trailers, I'll grab the stack and haul them back. Just throw ??$150 or so my way to off set the cost of fuel and your good to go!

Its just an offer/idea... Ya know, I bet I could even put insurance on them so everybody would feel better about it (I'd have to check before saying yes for sure tho...)

Corey

muleskinner

I think Bubba's is great for the money. If I didn't build mine, I would have bought a bubba's. Everyone I know that own's one, love's it. Lone peak is a total rip off, I don't know about Texas or the other places mentioned above.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I bought my trailer from Bubba's after going the rounds with Lone Peak. Lone Peak is a DEALER for Big Tex, not a manufacturer. I bought my last car hauler from them, and it wasn't all that bad of a trailer, but you have to take what they have on the lot. And they are expensive. When I went to Bubba's, I told them exactly what I wanted, and had it in my driveway in 1 week. It was still cheaper than my plain jane trailer from Lone Peak, even with all the extras and custom work I ordered. I would like to hear some of the bad things about Bubba's from people who've actually HAD experience with them.:confused:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by supergper

I have heard some not so good things about bubba's...that was my first choice till I started to talk with people and most I talked to weren't impressed with their bubba's trailer...

What have you heard?

I thought the man was/is very up front. No suprises and got what I wanted when promised.

CoreyPerez

I had talked to Bubba's, and I asked him if I could just buy a "Kit" from him, to include everything and I'd just assemble it. he said he would be happy to, and would deliver the materials and everything. But as far as the trailers he produces, I haven't really heard any good things. But this is just hear say....

Corey