Choices

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
no preview for you

Choice one: watch the UFC fight, to see Matt Hughes hopefully win, and I have REALLY been looking forward to this

OR

Choice two: go to a party in my wife's place and make nice with the locals, so she will let me spend money on the Blazer for EJS.

CRAP

* WHIP WHIP *

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
As much as I wanted Matt to win I was pretty sure frenchy has is number. He is just to fast and athletic which cancels out Matt's power and ground game.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Eeeeexxxxactly. No ultimatums, just choices with consequences.

Sounds like I would have been pissed to see the fights anyway. I can't stand GSP, but I think Jay might be right about him. :(

Hell, I'm supposed to be in WY. :mad:

DTruelove

If there were consequences... that would mean an ultimatum. Only children should encounter consequences when it comes to activities. I know I'm probably not making any friends here with this topic. Selfish people bother me though. :sick:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well, you're talking out your ass, too. :cody:

It's not an ultimatum if there are consequences, it's reality. She would be less happy with me if I had skipped the shindig to watch the fights. That's all. NOT AN ULTIMATUM!

So there. :p

EDIT: I don't feel unfriendly towards you, you're speaking your mind and I can dig it, baby, I can DIG IT. :kojak:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
ul·ti·ma·tum [uhl-tuh-mey-tuhm]
A statement, especially in diplomatic negotiations, that expresses or implies the threat of serious penalties if the terms are not accepted.

If there were consequences... that would mean an ultimatum. Only children should encounter consequences when it comes to activities. I know I'm probably not making any friends here with this topic. Selfish people bother me though. :sick:
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but seeing the fact that you joined our lovely community a mere 3 days ago, I feel it's a bit unfair on your part to be labeling someone as selfish whom it seems you don't know from Adam. Second of all, every action has a consequence, sweetie. That's called life. :)
you going to EJS?
Don't you have to wheel to go to EJS?

:p