Choppers.....

Favorite Builders? Choose all that apply...

• Jesse James

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Dave Perowitz

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Billy Lane

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • OCC Jokers

• Indian Larry *R.I.P.*

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Arlen Ness

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Paul Yafee

• Martin Bros.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Russ Mitchell *British Exile Cycles*

• Roger Bourget

• Total voters

DrMoab

Yeah, I voted for Bourgets stuff too. I like the fact that EVERYTHING is done in house...from wheels to tanks to fenders to moters...everything.

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
I would bet that Jesse is too busy to get invited to the BBO. He has lots on his plate with all the other shows he has been doing. I liked the show before monster garage though, they showed him build really cool things like Shaqs bike and a Viper that was Upercharged. Oh well.

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
I too like the lines of Bourgets bikes.....but the frames (as cool as that is) is just to fat looking to me....Kinda reminds me of the old 4" roll bars in the back of toyotas :D

I think Billy Lane is the next up and coming Jesse James....My wife and her sister love the guy (and not for his bikes) :confused: what's with the long hair these days :confused: ..........I personally prefer a receding hairline..... :rofl:

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Hey B, are you going to head out this way in February and ride with us in the desert? We are hoping to trailer out to St. George and then ride down to Vegas, and maybe LA or further south. What do you think?!?! I am itching to get back on the bike. :D

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
jamesgeologist said:
Hey B, are you going to head out this way in February and ride with us in the desert? We are hoping to trailer out to St. George and then ride down to Vegas, and maybe LA or further south. What do you think?!?! I am itching to get back on the bike. :D

I am actually plannin on being in Vegas in March...flyin though....why trailer to St. George? I rode from Ogden to Phoenix, it was a great ride!!

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
BBowski82 said:
I am actually plannin on being in Vegas in March...flyin though....why trailer to St. George? I rode from Ogden to Phoenix, it was a great ride!!

We're talkin' February...... :eek: You might be able to handle -5 deg. riding weather, but not me!! ;)

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Wow, you've got me thinking here....... Want to try an RME ride? We could do a St. George to Vegas then cruisin the sights, or whatever (plus that's down hill so Shawn wont get too tired on his Huffy) I know, shiddy time of year, but any intrest?

BBowski82 said:
But yeah....an extended ride in Feb may be uncomfortable....

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I lowered the rear by making some custom dog-bones. I have new bars on it. I am saving up for so many things, I can't decide what to do first. I'd like an air ride kit and stripped down bars and maybe a 5 deg rake.

On the other hand, I still need a decent induction system for the Commando and I am still waiting on Andy to get my tranny and t-case done. Spence is getting tired of looking at all of my junk sitting in his garage!!

I know Spence shaved his springs just the same way you did yours. He re-jetted his carb and did a cool looking custom exhaust. You need to get him to send you a pic.....of the exhaust!

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
jamesgeologist said:
I know Spence shaved his springs just the same way you did yours. He re-jetted his carb and did a cool looking custom exhaust. You need to get him to send you a pic.....of the exhaust!

What'd he do? Where is his fat arse? POST UP SPENCE!