concealed carry, Who has em and whatcha packin?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
BlackSheep said:
God given?

lol, I thought the same thing. It is our right, but it's not granted by God.

I'm glad to see responsible people with concealed carry. I'm yet to hear of a drug dealer with a permit........or a gangster........etc.

I think it makes me safer so long as the application process weeds out those who are not extremely famililar with the operation of a weapon and not bi-polar or something.

Cody

shlingdawg

Moose
I would rather carry it everywhere I went and never need it, than need it and not have it.

Remember the incident at Chevy's Restaurant? All it would have taken is one citizen w/ his or her CCW to end an ugly situation.

As they say, when you draw your weapon, you don't do it to threaten, you draw it with intent to kill. Are you mentally prepared to take someones life? If it mean deciding between the low=life scum sucker or me & my family...............I'm ready. If some drunk wants to kick my ass for some reason and it's me and him (sans weaponry) then more power to him. I would rather get a black eye than kill someone.

I will continue to carry.

Beretta Model 96
.40 Cal

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
xj_punk said:
one day i will get one, but as for now i really don't like camping unless i am in a big group for safety reasons.

Keep in mind, a concealed carry permit is only for CONCEALING a weapon, we all already have the right to bear arms. As long as it's in sight, you can carry one now.

Jeeptj98

Coreshot said:
Keep in mind, a concealed carry permit is only for CONCEALING a weapon, we all already have the right to bear arms. As long as it's in sight, you can carry one now.

You are correct. But they are talking about taking away our right to carry a Concealed weapon. I say if you want it then get it. Be responsible.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Poor said:
You are correct. But they are talking about taking away our right to carry a Concealed weapon. I say if you want it then get it. Be responsible.

Absolutely.

It just sounded like people were afraid to go camping because they didn't have a CCP, when they DO have the right to carry CCP or not.

A CCP is not something you get to be cool, in fact, if you have one, you have to be a lot more level-headed than those who don't. The only time someone else should even know you have one is when you are using it to protect yourself and others.

Jeeptj98

Coreshot said:
Absolutely.

It just sounded like people were afraid to go camping because they didn't have a CCP, when they DO have the right to carry CCP or not.

A CCP is not something you get to be cool, in fact, if you have one, you have to be a lot more level-headed than those who don't. The only time someone else should even know you have one is when you are using it to protect yourself and others.

I agree. I am glad that I got mine and would recommend to anyone thinking about getting to go and do it. You could do like we did we had someone come to our home and teach the class, we had like 8 friends and family come and it only took 3 hours. On a second note Where do you guys with a 45 ACP buy your ammo? I like the Federal Hydro Shock but it is pretty expensive.

kruzr69

Poor said:
On a second note Where do you guys with a 45 ACP buy your ammo? I like the Federal Hydro Shock but it is pretty expensive.

Van Wagonens in Orem. You can buy a box of 50 for the same price you can buy 20 every where else. I go through around a box a year just to keep them cycled. Reload all target rounds.

Jeeptj98

kruzr69 said:
Van Wagonens in Orem. You can buy a box of 50 for the same price you can buy 20 every where else. I go through around a box a year just to keep them cycled. Reload all target rounds.

I have been wanting to get into the Reloading. What Brand of Reloader is a good one to get?

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Poor said:
I have been wanting to get into the Reloading. What Brand of Reloader is a good one to get?

This may be good content for a new thread. I use this Dillon 550b and have been very happy with it. I just need to use it more often.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Herzog said:
All this talk about who's carrying what and why... point is, you should never reveal your weapon or remove it for any reason but to use it. I don't mind responible people packing concealed weapons, but keep it to yourself. There is no reason at all to try and be a show off with a weapon.

:D ;)

kruzr69

rusted said:
This may be good content for a new thread. I use this Dillon 550b and have been very happy with it. I just need to use it more often.

That is the same one i have. I love it, can load 500 rounds in an hour and they are as consistent as you can get.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Personally, I don't think that I ever will buy a weapon. I just don't see the need for it. There's no reason in my mind that I would ever need it, even with my daughter and family. Guess I am just not afraid. I dunno

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Brett said:
Personally, I don't think that I ever will buy a weapon. I just don't see the need for it. There's no reason in my mind that I would ever need it, even with my daughter and family. Guess I am just not afraid. I dunno

Has nothing to do with fear.

some own just because they enjoy the sport of shooting.

Caleb

I have been thinking about getting my permit, dont know if I actually will...I really like the Walther P99...