Concrete work

1995zj

I'm addicted
Does anyone here do concrete work that would be interested in giving me a bid to pour the slab/footings for my detached shop? It'll be a monolithic pour, 20'x32' with a 4" slab, 4000psi. I have the engineering plans with all the details if you're interested of can recommend someone.

I'm looking to have this done in the next few weeks. My permit is approved so the sooner the better.

Thanks,

Tyler

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Steve Johnson
(801) 301-7161

Great Guy who does excellent work at a reasonable price.
DAA had him pour a pad for a backup generator where he works..

Tell him Eric Friedrichs sent you

You can come look at the RV pad he poured for me if you'd like.

DAA

Second Steve Johnson. Have had concrete work done a few times, Steve will get the call every time from now on. These days, to have a guy show up when he says he will, do the work he says he'll do, when he says he'll do it, for the price he says, and excellent work at an excellent price thrown in the bargain, it's a no brainer.

- DAA

Cascadia

Undecided
Chase Ashcroft with CCA concrete. He's in Herriman too. He does all my homes. 8012050850. Tell him Tyson sent you.

Also, if you need a framer let me know. I frame homes and have done a few garages in Herriman.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Thanks all, called and spoke with them and sent plans over. Andy returned my call and said he's too busy right now. Steve seemed great on the phone

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Thanks all, called and spoke with them and sent plans over. Andy returned my call and said he's too busy right now. Steve seemed great on the phone

When they are way to busy to take on more work, thats how you know they are good at what they do